Introduction post

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey Windows Central, after 999 posts, and seeing multiple people introduce themselves, I've decided to make my introduction post on my 1000th post. Hey, I'm Josiah Pittman, I moved from New York to North Carolina about 5 years ago and it's been a real nice change, safer environments, new restaurants, more activities to do, and I'm loving the southern hospitality. Some of you have probably seen me throughout the forums, probably here in the introduction sub-forum or anywhere in the off-topic section. I use my free time doing projects, while surfing through multiple forums, mainly here, so I'm always doing something. The projects I do vary from changing the back splash in my kitchen, to building very simple Java script web games, building computers, and I use to build OS's from scratch and test out custom ROMs before I gave my old S4 away. I'm currently getting prepared for college and I'm determined to get a Masters Degree in Computer Science, and to take some summer institute program for Computer Science, (Future Computer Scientist at Microsoft here, so watch out for me). Besides all of that, all I can say now is that I look forward to seeing you all and not hidden in the shadows (idk, if @rhapdog remembers that one).
This took awhile, sheesh
85e4545873b9010bb6e7c7989dcd5b48.jpg

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Of course southern hospitality is the best! How many years before graduating 🎓 hs? I'm rooting for you accomplishing your dreams... Woot woot!! * throws confetti 🎊 *

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Awwwww you're a junior? How sweet! Lol most definitely not letting you steal my crown 👑 I'm going to hide it while you're in class and can't leave, I have an advantage now 😂😁

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Lol

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Funny-memes-walking-passed-a-cl.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Funny-memes-walking-passed-a-cl.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 18

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm debating if I should graduate this June, next January or wait until June of 2017. Technically I'm allowed to graduate this June

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Belated Welcome to you, Josiah. Your presence on the board has been noticed. Thanks for pitching in and helping answer questions.

The projects I do vary from changing the back splash in my kitchen, to building very simple Java script web games, building computers, and I use to build OS's from scratch and test out custom ROMs before I gave my old S4 away.

As the largest Windows Community online, we sometimes get questions about double pane, shimming sills, etc. Now I know who to call on for the answers. :winktongue:

I've decided to make my introduction post on my 1000th post.

Should I introduce myself for my upcoming 10,000th post, do you think? :confused:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I can't say welcome :confused: so continue onward good sir :grin:

Future Computer Scientist at Microsoft here, so watch out for me

So ehm..the possible NDA won't be an issue right.. I mean some clues as to what will be happening are always welcome :winktongue:

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Belated Welcome to you, Josiah. Your presence on the board has been noticed. Thanks for pitching in and helping answer questions.

Thanks I appreciate that!

As the largest Windows Community online, we sometimes get questions about double pane, shimming sills, etc. Now I know who to call on for the answers. :winktongue:

You know it

Should I introduce myself for my upcoming 10,000th post, do you think? :confused:

Haha, why not, lol. We can celebrate your huge contribution to this community, you helped people almost 10,000 times! Also, I don't know why it didn't separate my comment from your post when I quoted it.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Well I can't say welcome :confused: so continue onward good sir :grin:

So ehm..the possible NDA won't be an issue right.. I mean some clues as to what will be happening are always welcome :winktongue:

Oh I didn't even see this until now. The NDA shouldn't be an issue, but possible? With who? Didn't Microsoft already sign an NDA with Yahoo awhile back?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Josiah, we have been bantering away in the Off Topic Lounge for a while now. But it is always good to make an intro post. Good luck with your studies....

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Haha! Yeah, I don't know if I ever introduced myself. Better late than never. Perhaps I should start an intro thread at some point. Perhaps for 2500. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett