Hello everyone!

anon(9749660)

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
1 hour ago I made a post asking how to fix the error 1-success in Blitz Brigade. Now, I'm here again to introduce myself to this Community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL STUFF:

Real name & surnames: Youssef Tahiri Sousan.
Birthay: 13th of September.
Computer: Acer, Windows 8.1. (Aspire | V5).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMES INSTALLED FROM PLAY STORE

Games that I actually play: Blitz Brigade & Star Wars: Commander.
Games that I was playing: Dungeon Hunter 5, Asphalt 8: Airborne, Cloud Riders, World at Arms, Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops, Age of Sparta, Modern Combat 5: Blackout, Soul Craft, Rule the Kingdom, March of Empires, Age of Empires : Castle Siege, 2020 : My country, Total Conquest. (Most of this games I installed them just for checking if I will keep playing the game or not).
Best games I played: Blitz Brigade, Star Wars: Commander, Dungeon Hunter 5, Asphalt 8: Airborne, Age of Sparta, Total Conquest.
Favourite games: Blitz Brigade, Star Wars: Commander, Age of Sparta.

INTRODUCTION:

Hello, my name is Youssef and I live in Spain, I have 13 years old. In my free time I play Blitz Brigade and Star Wars: Commander. These are very nice games...!
I like to meet my friends, swim, play & listen to music.

I hope you liked this introduction! Thank you for reading my second thread.

PS: Sorry for my newbie English, as I said in my last thread, I'm still learning...!

-Feel free to say to me every mistake I do in my posts/threads, thank you.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello Youssef and welcome to the group. I am currently playing Fallout 4 far more than is healthy, but my favourite game is Mass Effect, I'm a sucker for stories. :)

I hope you enjoy the experience and find everyone as helpful as I have.

PS: Your English is fine and if, as a 52 year old native I'm still learning it, I'm in no position to complain. :)

anon(9749660)

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello Youssef and welcome to the group. I am currently playing Fallout 4 far more than is healthy, but my favourite game is Mass Effect, I'm a sucker for stories. :)

I hope you enjoy the experience and find everyone as helpful as I have.

PS: Your English is fine and if, as a 52 year old native I'm still learning it, I'm in no position to complain. :)
I don't play Fallout 4 and Mass Effect...I even play it! xP .

RumoredNow
Bienvenidos a Youssef. Creo que tu nivel de ingl?s viene muy bien a lo largo. Tengo que utilizar Bing Translator para cualquier cosa que no sea ingl?s.

Ser sufre para comprobar hacia fuera nuestro foro Gamer.

Don't worry, you can speak English with me. ?_? . If I don't understand something, I'll translate it to Google Translator.

In the last sentence, did you said: ''Hope you'll check out our Gamer forum''?

worldspy99
Hola Youssef! Nice introduction!
Welcome to the community and keep helping other forum members!

Thank you worldspy, I'll help people, (if I know how to answer their questions! ;0).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In the last sentence, did you said: ''Hope you'll check out our Gamer forum''?

Yep. We got Gamers on here. Sounds like your thing. They game on phones, PC/Laptop, tablets, Xbox One. You name it, they game on it.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/#gaming

We even have a new forum where people talk about their custom rigs. Custom Built Rigs - Windows Central Forums

Sorry about going translator on you. I like to greet people in their language when I can. No slight on your very good English.

anon(9749660)

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Thank you rhapdog.

Sounds like your thing

Well, not really. Sometimes I read biology books...I want to be a Biology and a English teacher...:D .

We even have a new forum where people talk about their custom rigs. Custom Built Rigs - Windows Central Forums

Ok. xD.

Sorry about going translator on you. I like to greet people in their language when I can. No slight on your very good English.

Nah, don't worry be happy. xD.

Welcome to WindowsCentral, Youssef :)

Thank you Ashish888!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, not really. Sometimes I read biology books...I want to be a Biology and a English teacher...:D .

Well, while your English isn't perfect, it's getting good. At age 13, you've still got time to work on it and be that English teacher one day.
Biology AND English. Work hard. You can do it.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums Youssef!

I'm a big gamer myself. Star Wars Commander is a good one. If you like that, you should also check out Age of Empires: Castle Seige.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss