Hi, I'm Developing the Windows Central App!

klaw81

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
In response to Rogarth

I suggest you delve a bit deeper into the Windows Central app as the Live Tile does support article pics and the is a section on each article that provides weblinks. Try swiping left and right when in article view. Plus, go into 'Settings' to configure Live Tile fully.

danielgary

May 17, 2011
Visit site
There are some great suggestions here. I'm going to ask Mobile Nations to setup a UserVoice for the Windows Central app. Would really help with feedback.

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Im good with graphics and can theme up a great UI for the app that you can use... Just dm me your email and everyone on WC will never regret.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, Daniel, I suppose you're just busy slaving away on the app. It will be worth the wait. Hopefully it will give me an opportunity to be more visible around the forums, as with the current app, I just can't use it for forum use. I have to pull out my laptop.

Looking forward to it.

klaw81

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
So the new app is coming soon.
Daniel informs it will be free and thus be produced at a loss.

Please, please, put a 'Donation' link into the app. Allow the loyal Windows Central users to show their thanks and donate however much they like (subject to admin fees) or a suggested fee. **Paypal option, please**

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Does the app support image attachment in the forums and an option to chose if I want to play the embedded videos in the app or any other YouTube app installed on the phone?? Also, would I be able to delete my article comments and forum posts?

danielgary

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by Deepak_HK
Does the app support image attachment in the forums and an option to chose if I want to play the embedded videos in the app or any other YouTube app installed on the phone?? Also, would I be able to delete my article comments and forum posts?

v1.0 doesn't support uploading images, but it's planned.
You can play youtube videos in other apps.
Deleting comments and posts is also planned but not implemented as of v1.0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss