Hi, I'm Developing the Windows Central App!

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
@DanielGary

Do you think you can create some custom notification sound for this app? The "basic" one is little odd as this sound is for many things on W10. Thanks !

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Ok so, I've been gone and away from all Mobile Nation forums for the past 6 months... Is Daniel still developing the app and has any versions release yet? I would love to try it out!

holohglr

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi Dan :)
I have a small question on WC Mobile App:
Is there a possibility to sort forum threads by last comments date, not by date of thread creation, as it is now. I want it the same way as Windows Central web version. It's impossible to read the forums now on mobile.

Thanks!
Best!
Nik

Thanks!

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi Dan :)
I have a small question on WC Mobile App:
Is there a possibility to sort forum threads by last comments date, not by date of thread creation, as it is now. I want it the same way as Windows Central web version. It's impossible to read the forums now on mobile.

Thanks!
Best!
Nik

Thanks!
While on the topic of forum threads, is it possible to something like shrink the font in the titles because the only way to get an idea of what the forum thread is about I have to turn my phone to landscape? So anytime i browse the forums I still use the old 8.1 app. Otherwise love the app!

chrisbillery

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel Gary and I'm a windows developer. I'm the founder of Gateway Apps, a software firm that has worked with a number of companies to bring their apps over to Windows. We have worked with Slack, Misfit, QuizUp, EyeFi and many more.

I have been a windows developer since the Windows Mobile days.

I an currently the lead developer working on Windows Central for Windows 10. If you have any questions, post them before! If I can answer them, I will!

I hope everyone is having a great day, and I look forward to you all getting your hands on this app!

Wish you very best for your future.

anon(10006943)

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by danielgary
Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel Gary and I'm a windows developer. I'm the founder of Gateway Apps, a software firm that has worked with a number of companies to bring their apps over to Windows. We have worked with Slack, Misfit, QuizUp, EyeFi and many more.

I have been a windows developer since the Windows Mobile days.

I an currently the lead developer working on Windows Central for Windows 10. If you have any questions, post them before! If I can answer them, I will!

I hope everyone is having a great day, and I look forward to you all getting your hands on this app!

Hi Daniel,
I have the strange issue on the windows central app settings as the notifications setings,that if i select an option to receive updates from the app like "Evaluated" this settings continiously switch back to none automaticly and does not apply the settings.
Can this small issue been fixed with a future update of the app

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have never been able to post a response to a thread on my L925, I can type my response but when I tap the icon to submit it just doesn't do anything at all. I am definitely signed in, so either I'm that dumb, or something isn't working properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)