Hello everyone

Multispeed

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi everybody.

I'm a long time reader of Windows Central but never thought of registering in the site. Normally I use the Windows Phone app to read the latest news.

I've been a Windows user almost all my life and when Windows Phone 8 was released I jumped from a iPhone 4 to my first Windows Phone: HTC8X. After that I had a Lumia 1020 and now I have a Lumia 930.

I'm looking forward to get a Microsoft Smartwatch and that's one of the reasons I decided to register here. That and the pleasure of learning and trading opinions with all of you.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say and please apologize my English, it's not my native language.

Cheers :)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

First of all and most importantly, your English is fine :) and you don't have to apologize.

Secondly, when you say "Microsoft Smartwatch", you mean the Microsoft Band(Gen 1,2,3 etc) not the Spot smartwatch, right? :winktongue:.

Joking aside, if you have any questions just fire away as I'm sure you have noticed there plenty of people who here who are happy to help :).

Multispeed

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Thanks to all for your kind reception, much appreciated. :)

I forgot to say that I also have a Xbox Original, a Xbox 360 and a Xbox One.

And of course I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop and on my Lumia 930 (Insider Preview).

Multispeed

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central! Wow, you are quite a fan of Windows I see. What's the best thing you like about a windows phone?

Hi Nancy :)

I think that there's three main aspects that I like best with Windows Phone:

- The Live Tiles and the overall fluidity of the OS;
- The quality of the cameras on Pureview devices;
- The absence of a steep learning curve to take the most out of your WPhone;

And now with the advent of universal apps, the Windows experience promises to get even better.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hiya Multispeed.. Sorry for being "slow" :D Welcome to the forums. If you do end up getting the band, we'd like to get a review from ya :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon