byteNine - windows phone developer here

willyb1973

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I've been using Windows Phones for as long as they have existed.

Started with the OLD Windows mobile phones / Pocket PC's
Dell Axim
QTEK 2020
HTC
and after Windows Phone came out I'v had HTC and most of the top Lumia phones, now a 950.

I've been a developer on the side for many years, developing apps like "anySearch" , "Quick SMS Texts" and "Talking Ringtones Female" for Windows phone.

I currently hav a few more apps in development and is looking forward to releasing them.

Best regarde,
Willy - bytenine.com

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome... We love to see new Devs.

Here are the Developer Rules: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

You need 10 quality posts to get linking privileges. Remember, one thread for each App is allowed. Kindly place it in App Spotlight: App Spotlight - Windows Central Forums

If you have a new App coming out and need Beta Testers, we can help... Developers Beta Testing - Windows Central Forums Just be sure to read the rules about Betas so you will fit in and find testers. This can be a great way to not only promote an upcoming App, but also get great feedback to polish it before release.

Also check out our Developer Program: http://forums.windowscentral.com/de...indowscentral-developer-program-new-post.html

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
One of my favourite things is to see new Developers joining us here. Hope to see you continue to develop more apps. Like Rumored said, we're always willing to help you test your apps out here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)