Hello from a New Member

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone ! I am a new member from India.I have a Lumia 535 DS with Windows 10 public release.I also have Windows 10 on my laptop.I had found the forum while searching for solutions to a problem I faced on my laptop.I find the forum has many helpful posts.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for all the welcome.I started today with a Windows Central question (why is Cortana not working properly and crashing ) after which I joined the forum.My speech to text is also not working,it says 'try again' when I press the microphone.So I am missing Cortana's full functionality after the upgrade,though she shows the reminders I set from my laptop and my interests from Windows phone 8.1.I was wondering whether something is missing from my Settings.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi Muessig,I am very sorry that I completely missed your post.Thanks for the welcome ! I finally got voice dictation and Cortana working after quite a few hard resets and fiddling with settings .At present my 535 DS is on .218 and is working smoothly.I am happy with my phone.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks ven07 very much for the welcome :) .Since I am not a tech savvy person I will have to seek help from the forum when required ,but at present I am happy with my phone on Threshold .218.Hope it stays this way since it is my daily driver.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos