1. Martin Oscar Caballero Sartor's Avatar
    Hi everyone. My name is Martin and I'm from Argentina, the Southern end of the rainbow :) Should you know more details, just ask. I'm not good at introducing myself.

I bought my first Windows phone ever less than one month ago and I'm loving it. It's that little wonder called Lumia 535. So I'm heare to learn and help whenever I can.

Yes, when I bought the phone I knew almost everyone else was fleeing the town. But at least we can have fun in the abandoned buildings and make friends among those who refuse to leave, right? :D
    04-09-2016 01:20 PM
    Welcome to the site.

Windows Mobile is super secure and having something different is not a bad thing. It's actually a good time to be on the Windows platform with new Universal Apps coming to the desktop and mobile from a lot of companies recently and we're getting updates and features faster through OS updates.

Glad to hear you're loving your 535! A nice little phone...
    04-09-2016 01:38 PM
  3. Martin Oscar Caballero Sartor's Avatar
    Thanks for the welcome.

No, being different is not a bad thing. In fact, I love being different :)

I hope Universal Apps bring the boost we badly need. I'm waiting eagerly for the Facebook universal app, since the one from Microsoft is missing some features (namely reactions).

I've notcied the update frequency is higher, In fact, coming from Android, I reeied onely one update on my Android device (from 4.1 to 4.3) and then nothing. Android devices have an update life cycle of 18 months whie I bought a 2-yar-old Lumia phone and still getting updates.

Bought this phone primarily because I fell in love with the front camera :P and the promise of a bigger internal memory (with my Android phone internal memory filled up pretty qickly and I couldn't install 5 MB apps even though I had 200 MB free). Yes, I miss Google apps, especially G+ (go figure) but still I'm happy with my new phone.
    Last edited by Martin Oscar Caballero Sartor; 04-09-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    Laura Knotek and ven07 like this.
    04-09-2016 02:08 PM
    Bienvenido. Es difcil encontrar apoyo comn porque Android e iOS han hipnotizado a la gente. Con la integracin ms profunda a la PC, muchos ms pueden llegar a darse cuenta de los beneficios de Windows en el mvil.

Alegre te encuentras delante de la multitud prxima. Que te diviertas.
    04-09-2016 04:53 PM
    Welcome, Martin! Glad to have you here in Windows world.

The camera brought you here. But hopefully the beautiful OS and the community will keep you here :)
    04-10-2016 09:41 AM
    Hi Martin, welcome to the WC boards! Hope to see you around here!
    04-10-2016 12:48 PM
  7. Martin Oscar Caballero Sartor's Avatar
    Bienvenido. Es difcil encontrar apoyo comn porque Android e iOS han hipnotizado a la gente. Con la integracin ms profunda a la PC, muchos ms pueden llegar a darse cuenta de los beneficios de Windows en el mvil.

Alegre te encuentras delante de la multitud prxima. Que te diviertas.
    Thank you very much! (Side note: I didn't know that other languages were allowed on the forums. I know in other sites only English is allowed to make moderation easier).
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-10-2016 02:21 PM
  8. Martin Oscar Caballero Sartor's Avatar
    Thank you Indistinguishable and Nuessig.

Yes, the camera and the unmatched price/specs ratio. Plus I was sick and tired of being unable to install apps due to low storage capacity. I'll stay for al teast a couple of years. I'm enjoying both the beautiful intrface and the community. Thanks for the kind words.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-10-2016 02:30 PM
    Martin,

Thanks for the excellent introduction.

I am glad to hear that you like your new Lumia 535. Perhaps you may want to share some pictures here. http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...-dual-sim.html
    04-10-2016 02:40 PM
    Thank you very much! (Side note: I didn't know that other languages were allowed on the forums. I know in other sites only English is allowed to make moderation easier).
    I like excersizing Bing Translate, but as a rule English is preferred here. Sometimes we get Ask a Questions threads in any number of languages. I still try and help those users out if I am able.
    04-10-2016 02:51 PM
  11. Martin Oscar Caballero Sartor's Avatar
    Martin,

Thanks for the excellent introduction.

I am glad to hear that you like your new Lumia 535. Perhaps you may want to share some pictures here. http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...-dual-sim.html
    Hi. Thanks for your word and the link. I satrted participating in the forums before introducing myself. You can see a reply from me with some pics on that thread :) I have no noteworthy video to contribute yet :(
    04-10-2016 03:09 PM
    Hiya Martin, Sorry I'm late :) by now I've seen your contributions and I can honestly say, we're lucky to have you here :)
    04-26-2016 01:49 PM
    Welcome to the forums Martin!
    05-24-2016 11:07 AM