Newbie from Spain

dany_danay

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi! My name is Daniel (Dany for friends 😆), I'm from Spain.
In December I buy my first Windows Phone mobile, Lumia 950XL, but I replace it one week ago.

I'm very very disappointed with the present of W10M (or my 2 Lumias are broken...) but I'm very wishful with future. (Android is stagnant).

I love 950Xl camera but I have LOTS of errors with apps, I will ask for then in future.

When you read me, don't forget that I think W10M will be the best, and I bet for it, but I am not a tali or a ******.

Regards

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear your experience with the 950XL has been far from stellar.

What sort of issues are you having?

I see you have already posted about an issue with store, anything else?

dany_danay

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeees
WhatsApp don't load when I had several messages (loading for 3~4 mins)
Photos freeze and crash when I tap folder tab
Several times, holding back button don't open multitasking window (solves with restart, but happens again)
Groove music don't open, loading and then close

Last edited:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Dany! Good to have you here.

Have you done a soft reset? I've had some of those problems in the past, but a soft reset seemed to fix them. In order to do a soft reset, simply hold down the power button until the phone vibrates. It'll restart itself and should have a somewhat fresh slate.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Dany... That's interesting about the one SIM. Is it just the one SIM for sure? Have you swapped them both into slot 1 to compare?

If it is just the one SIM, maybe ask the carrier for a new SIM and a reprovision on that line of service.

I look forward to seeing you around the place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss