giovinciello

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Have a nice day :)

I have a Lumia 830 <3
My parents have lumia 630 and my 2 brothers have lumia 640 and Blu Win Jr x130e (that no longer works because the Anniversary Update, detailed info can be found in the dedicated section of the forum...please give visibility to the news if you can...an article on windowscentral about it would be a good thing to not be ignored by Microsoft!)

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Wow. A Windows phone family member. That's a lot of phones. Sad to hear your Blu Jr is not supported now, but as that has only 512MB RAM it would probably not make the best Windows 10 experience. That was the criteria for support. I imagine people will work out how to upgrade it over time.

Welcome to the site :)

giovinciello

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry, I may have forgotten "lte" in describing the model of this phone. It is Blu Win Jr LTE x130e: European version, has 1GB of RAM and is officially upgraded to Windows 10, TH2 ran beautifully. I have never been insiders and I have officially received the update yesterday, as we all already on Windows 10... But this has caused the obligation to return to 8.1 with WDRT, unusable touch, unusable phone. More info, as already mentioned, in dedicated section :) I'm not the only one, it is a serious issue caused by Microsoft's OFFICIAL update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo