Hello everyone, greetings from Portugal!

anon(10035871)

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone, how are you? How has your day been? I hope all is well!

Like the title implies, I'm from Portugal and my name is Joana!
I have a Lumia 532 (I'm saving for an upgrade!), and I've been very happy with it so far, mostly due to Windows Insider which, honestly, helped a lot with its' new updates.
I will be honest with you all, I mostly joined this forum so i could participate in the giveaway for the Lenovo Yoga Book. I mean, have you seen that beauty?! That is going to help me out SO much, with drawing and taking notes in class (and DRAWING!!!)! True, yes, I know, it IS low capacity, Photoshop probably won't work smoothly - if at all! - but, honestly, I just love the design, it's so practical! Kudos to you, Lenovo, we all believed in you!
I guess I am done with my introduction, please, feel free to talk to me and help me out in this strange world that is Windows 10!

Kind regards to you all!

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Joana, welcome to the site! Yoga does look good, but I'm not sure how that keyboard would work for me. Enjoy the review on the front page today though!

anon(10035871)

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I know what you mean, the "halo" also scares me out a bit, but I am sure that after a few typing sessions, I'll be smashing that keyboard like a pro!
And yes, I did enjoy the review, thank you! Now, I'll patiently wait for a full review so I can see how it actually works!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

anon(10035871)

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Thank you!
Well, I don't know yet, but I've been ogling the Lumia 830. Shamelessly. Like, I go to a store, count each of the pennies I was able to save for the day and calculate how far I am from getting one of those bad boys on my hands!
And thanks for the tip, I will be sure to check out Mauro's tutorials!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!
Well, I don't know yet, but I've been ogling the Lumia 830. Shamelessly. Like, I go to a store, count each of the pennies I was able to save for the day and calculate how far I am from getting one of those bad boys on my hands!
And thanks for the tip, I will be sure to check out Mauro's tutorials!

There's no shame in having goals :D

Welcome to the boards :)

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi there! Greetings from Malaysia! I'm one of the few who've won a giveaway from this very site (in fact, I was the one who won the previous giveaway: A new Lumia 950). I wish you and everyone else good luck on that Yoga Book giveaway!

Also, if you've anything to ask, feel free to post your queries here. The community would try their best in helping you with your problem, if any :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720