Hi from Glasgow

surfacefanboi

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
Hi all, I am a artist/photographer living in Glasgow, English by birth though!
I am intending to purchase a surface book i7 when it finally arrives in the UK to run Photoshop in 3D and some other stuff. Still no sign of the i7 here, it's been a long wait :(
Will have a poke around the forum for some rumours hopefully on that subject.

Cheers Steve

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The weather in Scotland is not to bad thanks, not raining for months on end ! Only a few months to spring :) hope it's OK where you are :)

I'm glad that you aren't getting lots of rain.

The weather has been weird here. We've gone from -11°C to 9°C from one day to the next. I wish we would just have normal cold weather for winter instead of it getting so warm on some days.

surfacefanboi

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I'm glad that you aren't getting lots of rain.

The weather has been weird here. We've gone from -11°C to 9°C from one day to the next. I wish we would just have normal cold weather for winter instead of it getting so warm on some days.

Same but different here! -2 to +9°C from deep freeze snow, to spring day. Where is it -11 with you ?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central!

Photoshop 3D sounds exciting! I've got Photoshop in my PC but I rarely use it to post-process my photos.

It's curious how I see all those single-digit temperatures, while where I'm in it's 27C outside and we think that's already cold - tropical country.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro