Diogo Sousa - Greetings from Portugal!!

DiogoSousa

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone and greetings from Portugal!

So, my name is Diogo Sousa, I'm 32 years old and I'm writing to you all from Lisbon (Portugal).
After years of reading "compulsively" WindowsCentral news, tips, opinions and now also listening to very good podcasts, I've decide to register and learn a little bit more about Windows world and share what I may know.

I'm a technical consultant on a portuguese bank responsible for end users support and Windows desktop deployment and management.
I've also have a personal blog (FrontSlash) where I like to write tricks and tips about things I get challenged with, during my work.

Hope to learn and help other here! ;)

Best Regards,
Diogo Sousa

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Olá Diogo.

In addition to PC, do you have a Windows Phone? How about that Funker W6.0 Pro 2? Gotten a chance to put your hands on one?

DiogoSousa

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I only have my Windows Phone and hope to buy a Windows 10 tablet for the next months.
Although I love Surface I need to take a look if there's any more affordable tablet for me.

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Warm Welcome to WindowsCentral Diogo!

I think its really cool that you have your own blog where it can potentially help others out! Hope to see you around in the forums and maybe i can learn something from you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa