Hello from New York

MikeyBugs95

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I'm Mike. I originally was over on the Android forum but I use Windows laptops often enough, and I needed some laptop help, so I decided to migrate over here.

So just a bit about me:
I'm currently a mechanical engineering student in New York and I use my laptop for a good amount of 3D CAD work. Even though the laptop has a Pentium.

So that's a bit about me

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Mike!

As Libra89 has mentioned please do check out the General PC and Laptop forum :).

I'm sure one of us may be able to assist with what ever laptop issues you're having.

MikeyBugs95

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Thanks all. I've already checked out a few sections but I had trouble posting my question from my android. I posted this intro from my laptop, actually.

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I'm Mike. I originally was over on the Android forum but I use Windows laptops often enough, and I needed some laptop help, so I decided to migrate over here.

So just a bit about me:
I'm currently a mechanical engineering student in New York and I use my laptop for a good amount of 3D CAD work. Even though the laptop has a Pentium.

So that's a bit about me

Welcome to WindowsCentral Mike! :D

I'm also from the land of AndroidCentral but Windows 10m and Windows 10 is quite interesting so i moved over here as well!
Teach me master, how do you do CAD work on a Pentium haha. :p

Hope to see you around the forums!

MikeyBugs95

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to WindowsCentral Mike! :D

I'm also from the land of AndroidCentral but Windows 10m and Windows 10 is quite interesting so i moved over here as well!
Teach me master, how do you do CAD work on a Pentium haha. :p

Hope to see you around the forums!

Very slowly at times! Hah! I'm actually not sure how my computer hasn't burst into flames yet because I think it's a fanless laptop. And I've even run many-hour renders on it to! I'm not actually doing pure 2D/3D line drawings in AutoCAD or the like. I'm doing pure 3D modeling on Fusion 360 with the occasional off-site static stress sim. The program is pretty light, I feel, for what is really a full fledged CAD suite.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Welcome Mike! I'm just down the road in Philly! Similar story, but I use ALL platforms, as I have several Android Phones, an iPhone AND a Windows Phone, plus I have A couple Mac(s), a Windows 10 convertible, and I support an office full of PCs (plus I have 2 PC on my office desk). I have a Google Pixel and Daydream VR also that I love! Come check out our sister site VRHeads if you have ANY interest in VR!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Mike!

Glad to have you here on the Windows side of things. There are quite a few Android users here as well. The truth is that it's hard to be in the professional world without using Windows. So many people find themselves using Windows in addition to the mobile operating system of their choice.

Welcome! Hope this is a great community for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb