Here ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Doc

Sep 20, 2018
Visit site
Hello there.
I am Billy. I practise medicine in Greece. Pathology-Internal Medicine. I have my private office & of course i use 2 PCs & a laptop.MS products are a part of my life & i guess the same goes for all of us.
Anyway.My free time is full of music & gaming. Gaming on PS4 Pro & Xbox One X Scorpio Edition.
I have been following this site for a long time now & especially Jez Corden on Twitter,youtube where he is having fun with Rand during their podcasts & finally Daniel Rubino who is doing a great job!
Well...that's about it...just few words about me...stay safe...peace

Billy Doc

Sep 20, 2018
Visit site
SWBFII,Forza Horizon series,WoT,BF series,RDR & PES series some of them.
Playing lately FH2 & 3,WoT on both PS4 & xbox & SWBFII on both.
Preordered RDR2 & FH4.I can't wait for these games! Awesome! This is why i want to have them on both platforms.

Dateguo

Oct 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi!nice to meet you!:奥利:
I like to play some MoBa games. Is there a chance we can join together?
Maybe we can play some host games together.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello there, welcome to Windows Central! I'm a little late but better late than never, right? Please feel free to explore the forums.

expobill

Sep 8, 2019
Visit site
hello everyone
I switched to windows 10 this year from over 20 (1992) years behind a Mac. I'm impressed with this clean and liberating OS and happy i do not have to sign to my mac account in every time i cut and paste! I'm using a Dell xps and firestick 4k. I have some questions and advice as well.
oh this is great site, very informative without the annoying pop up while reading a review!

Chuck Finley69

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
hello everyone
I switched to windows 10 this year from over 20 (1992) years behind a Mac. I'm impressed with this clean and liberating OS and happy i do not have to sign to my mac account in every time i cut and paste! I'm using a Dell xps and firestick 4k. I have some questions and advice as well.
oh this is great site, very informative without the annoying pop up while reading a review!

Welcome to Windows Central and be sure to post early and post often.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss