Hello again, I always have to be careful with these kind of posts. I have been around for a very long time and I could write a book chapter on just my introduction, but I won't do that. In a nutshell the following things are activities that I have participated in for the past 60 years. The dates mentioned in the following may not be correct, as I am grabbing them out my memory.

Got my first computer 1960. It was a Commodore 64 and I spent many hours on my new computer in an app called Q link.

Got my second computer a few years later. It was Amica and I wore that machined to pieces.

Ran a BBS on my Amica called: Agimalla. (Spell it backwards)

Played many different computer games, just to name a few. Bard's tale, all of the Ultima's, most of the Dungeons & Dragons, etc. etc.

Was a counselor on Ultima online.

Was a guide on Everquest, eventually senior guide Elindill on the Bristlebane server

Those are just a few of the things that I have done previously in my gaming life. And you would say, if I did those things in the past 60 years then I must be at least 70. LOL, I will be 80 in November. I have to cut this off now I'm being called
    10-10-2022 01:21 AM
    Welcome to the the WindowsCentral forums :)

Not sure if you have your date’s wrong, but just pointing out that the Commodore 64 computer wasn’t introduced until January 1982. ;)
    10-10-2022 07:39 AM
    Welcome...
    10-10-2022 12:00 PM