Pictures / Video taken with your 1020

Eye Doc

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Photos normally shouldn't be "noisy" until an ISO of 800 or above. Also, I'd like to reiterate that the 1020 is still a mobile phone. Its camera still has a tiny lens and a small sensor. The Nokia sample photos look great, yes, but I wouldn't expect similar results in daily usage.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So I looked trough my photos just to find something similar to compare.. where it was pitch black, xenon fires, and the iso locks at about 200

I found only one, in auto mode @ 250 iso .. I see very little noise/grain

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

I also resized the original down to .. ~5mpix and its much better. Also, I am sure that the phone can do a much better job at cleaning the noise at point of capture than a simple resize..

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

So.. were are good. If you set it to 5Mpix pureview mode it should perform very well at night :)

Aldiggi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hoping for no soft focus issue with the 1020. 920 was great at video but disappointing with pictures cause of its focus issues.

JawaD AslaM

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Guys is there a varient coming for 1020 with dual sim both sim can be used simentaniously and bigger internal battery as much as 7500 mah if yes don't really mind the extra weight and size
was using 920 previously loved it was the best device I had for a long time but unfortunately battery life was not helping and needed dual sim option

currently am using s4 with zero lemon 7500mah battery and an external bluetooth dual sim adapter to acheive the abovewould love to have 1020 as my only device but with the above features

not happy with s4 specially with the email client it take some time more then 30 sec to open in 920 near faced any slowness with mail client

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So people are saying the pictures don't come out as well on the 1020 is this true?

What's the videos like? I've the videos of the dogs on YouTube but there rubbish and don't show anything useful

Nokiaography - a set on Flickr

Some of them show the zoom, which is very smooth, and... they are almost perfectly stabilized which means that OIS is working.

We know that the sound recording will be amazing, and the IQ should be very, very good as well considering the size of the sensor and the fact that they are using every possible pixel from it to produce that 2mpix (1080p) image 30 times every second..

pearyy

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
So what do you think of the noise in the pictures? Nokia said that they could do the fine tuning needed to make the images less noisy if this is what people want. Maybe it would make the images more of a 808 style. I really hope that they do this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss