483.9 KB · Views: 22
  • WP_20130920_13_47_40_Pro.jpg
    WP_20130920_13_47_40_Pro.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

hcrick

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 1020 for about a month and just recently started playing with manual settings so I don't know if these are great shots or not but I think they are anyway glad to share. The first one was in NYV visit and the other two were at home messing with manual settings :) BTW these are all the 5mp shots that I uploaded.

Very nice! :smile:

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Haven't been on in a while, so here's a couple of pics I've taken recently. I'll see if I can dig up some that I've taken over the last month or so that I wanted to share but haven't been able to.

This is our newest (and third) cat. Her name is Ada Lovelace. She should be our last.
WP_20130922_14_08_15_Pro.jpg

This is the front of an old 60s VW Bug I found on my latest walk. The lady that lives in the house where this was parked came out and asked if there was a problem and seemed generally upset that I was out taking pictures. I seem to only have this problem in Texas. Oh well, I got a neat pic anyways. :)
WP_20130922_11_58_17_Pro.jpg

Darren Lay

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Where are the cropped/reframed photos stored? I can't find them after I have reframed and saved using Pro Cam. It's not in my Camera Roll.

bkbkjbb

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Where are the cropped/reframed photos stored? I can't find them after I have reframed and saved using Pro Cam. It's not in my Camera Roll.
If you open up your camera roll on your computer you can see which ones you cropped/reframed. If you rename those to .jpg you'll get the file again. On your phone you can't see them. Youcan only open the in pro cam and reframe or crop them again or go back to full size.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
If you open up your camera roll on your computer you can see which ones you cropped/reframed. If you rename those to .jpg you'll get the file again. On your phone you can't see them. Youcan only open the in pro cam and reframe or crop them again or go back to full size.

But does the current reframed photo get over-written when we do reframing again? Is there a way to prevent this from happening while working on the phone? Thanks!

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
But does the current reframed photo get over-written when we do reframing again? Is there a way to prevent this from happening while working on the phone? Thanks!

In my experience, no, it saves both crops. You can only see the latest one in the camera roll, though. I know I end up with a lot of recrops on Skydrive, anyways.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I slightly missed the focus on both theee, but I guess it shows how well pics turn out with an ***** at hand. :p

NewLVFn.jpg

m0A1gkD.jpg

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
In my experience, no, it saves both crops. You can only see the latest one in the camera roll, though. I know I end up with a lot of recrops on Skydrive, anyways.

I see. In other words, we will never know how many recrops are there as it will always show only one recrop, until we access the Picture folder via PC. I think this will require often housekeeping then, else we will be losing the precious 32GB diskspaces.

ParoleGA

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I see. In other words, we will never know how many recrops are there as it will always show only one recrop, until we access the Picture folder via PC. I think this will require often housekeeping then, else we will be losing the precious 32GB diskspaces.

The phone only stores the original full frame - high res and one recrop or full frame - low res, in the "Camera Roll" album. Only the latest reframe is visible on the phone, but the full frame high res is still there, allowing you to reframe again later. The high res images can only be accessed through your computer's file explorer via USB, or the AT&T locker app. If you use Skydrive or AT&T locker (if it works for you) on auto upload, the reframes will get uploaded as you save them, if you are on wifi or allow them to use data. This assumes you are using the Pro Cam app for reframing.

If you edit your reframes in other apps, they may get stored to a different album, like "Saved Pictures".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs