Pictures / Video taken with your 1020

jimmynexus

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
My goodness what sharp and beautiful pics man . Have you edited them ? Can you pls share your technique of clicking such beautiful shots pls ?

Hi there, Many thanks, apologies for the late reply too, been away for the NY and only just got back to the computer :)

The photographs were the low resolution oversampled ones instead of the hi res, I imported them into Lightroom for a bit of editing.
All I undertook was a bit of contrast and white balance, the rest is as it was from the phone :)
The phone was also set for auto as I was in a hurry when i saw the view :)

James.

TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Another furry little friend. Sasha wishes everyone a happy new year!

Q3acij9.jpg

6F8DhoU.jpg

infestedd

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Can i make an photo request? well i have an lumia 928, im pretty happy with the photo quality, but i think i lose a lot of details because the small sensor... I really like pictures that have an lot of details, and now, this is something im lacking on my 928 when not doing an macro.
So, can someone please do me an photo like this: take an sweater, one with big stiches (a chunky one preferably) and take an picture of it on mid range? not too close, not too far. Thats because this is where i found my pictures more washed on 928, seens im looking for an plain fabric from mid range.
That would be the test that i would move from 928 to 1020.
Thanks if anyone have the time to do this for me!

TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Can i make an photo request? well i have an lumia 928, im pretty happy with the photo quality, but i think i lose a lot of details because the small sensor... I really like pictures that have an lot of details, and now, this is something im lacking on my 928 when not doing an macro.
So, can someone please do me an photo like this: take an sweater, one with big stiches (a chunky one preferably) and take an picture of it on mid range? not too close, not too far. Thats because this is where i found my pictures more washed on 928, seens im looking for an plain fabric from mid range.
That would be the test that i would move from 928 to 1020.
Thanks if anyone have the time to do this for me!

Does it matter what the sweater is made of? Do you want just a regular sweatshirt or something? I have a grey polyester sweatshirt...will that do?
Click on the top bar of the image to enlarge it, then click on an area to zoom. Shot using the Lumia 1020 with Black Firmware.

e5CpogA.jpg

Last edited:

infestedd

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Thats exactly what i was looking for, thanks! I took an shot of an sock, tried to make an matching light. The stiches of the sock are bigger, and you can see they look washed when you close up. The difference is huge from your picture, thats where the bigger sensor shines2014_01_05_02_36_17_ProShot[1].jpg
Does it matter what the sweater is made of? Do you want just a regular sweatshirt or something? I have a grey polyester sweatshirt...will that do?
Click on the top bar of the image to enlarge it, then click on an area to zoom. Shot using the Lumia 1020 with Black Firmware.

http://i.imgur.com/e5CpogA.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett