Pictures / Video taken with your 1020

poots1101

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Blacklac - here are my setting in proshot. next time i do a trail picture i will probably up the duration to 2-4 hours. i was afraid that my storage would go down fast, but it actually didn't go down much at all. probably because using proshot doesn't save 38 MP images like nokia camera.

proshot
4 sec shutter
time between shots - 3 sec (the minimum allowed)
ISO @ 200
focus set to infinity
duration 1 hour
edit: forgot to mention i was obviously using a tripod for the images. got the joby gorillapod hybrid off of amazon. great purchase.

other good tip and tricks here

Last edited:

Rob Mulally

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I post my images mainly to Instagram so a lot of them are edited and/or "square"

Here are a Shot with no edits..

[IMG=CONFIG]55248[/IMG]

jenesuispasbavard

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Blacklac - here are my setting in proshot. next time i do a trail picture i will probably up the duration to 2-4 hours. i was afraid that my storage would go down fast, but it actually didn't go down much at all. probably because using proshot doesn't save 38 MP images like nokia camera.

proshot
4 sec shutter
time between shots - 3 sec (the minimum allowed)
ISO @ 200
focus set to infinity
duration 1 hour
edit: forgot to mention i was obviously using a tripod for the images. got the joby gorillapod hybrid off of amazon. great purchase.

other good tip and tricks here
OMG this is my biggest problem with Timelapse Pro (that it doesn't let me specify the duration of the shutter). Time to buy ProShot.

MikesChevelle

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
My first weekend out with the 1020, (have the 920 for almost a year) and I have to say this thing is impressive.

29f70ad.jpg

2nlg3zs.jpg

Good Video too (second video Im happy the OIS)

Fun in the sun #3 (McCall, ID) - YouTube

Fun in the Snow #2 (McCall, ID) - YouTube

I need to play around with the night settings, but where we were, NO LIGHT POLLUTION, the sky at night was amazingly clear

300wfpd.jpg

poots1101

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
OMG this is my biggest problem with Timelapse Pro (that it doesn't let me specify the duration of the shutter). Time to buy ProShot.

honestly, ever since switching over to windows phone 8 (822, 8x, 928, 1020), i've always installed proshot. one of the best purchases i've made overall. with my 1020 nokia camera is still my go-to camera app, but proshot fills in the gaps nicely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon