TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My Buddy Bruce, during his puppy-hood.

AtYnhvp.jpg

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
guys, the 5MP + 34MP DNG is the best setting to have it on right? i was using the non-DNG, due to it having a bigger file size i felt like it was a high quality photo. where DNG is like the size of a normal pic, but holds all the top quality it possibly can right? i read it's suppose to be more loselss, and is better for moving around between folders?

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
guys, the 5MP + 34MP DNG is the best setting to have it on right? i was using the non-DNG, due to it having a bigger file size i felt like it was a high quality photo. where DNG is like the size of a normal pic, but holds all the top quality it possibly can right? i read it's suppose to be more loselss, and is better for moving around between folders?
im sad now because i took a bunch of really nice pictures of my daughter at the park yesterday, and it was such a good day, but i guess windows viewer doesnt support DNG so all my high res versions for the day had to get trashed. im left with the 5MP versions, which i cannot zoom in at all due to heavy distortion. very sad. now i know, but there are a few shots i wanted to print up on posters.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

DNG is going to be harder to work with. Alot of programs will require you to covert the file anyway, which will defeat the purpose. If your not familiar with photo editing, don't bother with DNG. Especially if you view most of your pictures on the phone, it would be a total waste of space to use DNG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs