Pictures / Video taken with your 1020

asim311

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
dear i see camera sensor under the bright light and day light there is nothing unusual on the glass
i live in Pakistan and Microsoft store is not available in Pakistan
and local shop is not able to fix the problem

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 87988
i m so upsets these holes when i see in my pictures
how i can remove it. window 8.1 cyan s version 8.10.14203.306
firmware revision number 3051.50009.1425.2001
is running in my at&t lumia 1020

These holes are reflections from the dust particles in the air created by the Xenon flash. It is not hardware related - this has been around way back in film-cameras with a single point xenon flash.

Trivia: These "holes" have been a subject for paranormal fanatics where they insisted that they are "spirit orbs" from the deceased wandering aimlessly on earth. Unfortunately for them, these "orbs" are simple non-ghostly bronchial-tube-irritating dust particles. They appear bigger because they are closer to the camera lens and they are, therefore, out-of-focus.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
These holes are reflections from the dust particles in the air created by the Xenon flash. It is not hardware related - this has been around way back in film-cameras with a single point xenon flash.

Trivia: These "holes" have been a subject for paranormal fanatics where they insisted that they are "spirit orbs" from the deceased wandering aimlessly on earth. Unfortunately for them, these "orbs" are simple non-ghostly bronchial-tube-irritating dust particles. They appear bigger because they are closer to the camera lens and they are, therefore, out-of-focus.

You can call me a lot things gpobernardo but I'm not a fanatic sir:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-after-taking-pictures-night.html#post2843890

I don't think we should rule out ghosts just yet.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
You can call me a lot things gpobernardo but I'm not a fanatic sir:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-after-taking-pictures-night.html#post2843890

I don't think we should rule out ghosts just yet.

Trust me, Nick_1020. Real "spirit orbs" look quite differently from these plain white spots. I won't convince you that these white specks aren't of ghostly origin, but I was once a skeptic until I saw and was held (yes, "she" held my arm, and it was the saddest, driest and coldest thing I've ever felt) by what we call "ghosts". Too bad I haven't caught any one of "them" with my L1020 yet. You can try a very simple experiment to "debunk" my explanation: take a shot with your flash on and take the same shot but without your flash on (with longer exposure time this time) - if they were really spirit orbs you should see them both with and without the flash. Otherwise, it's just dust reflecting in the flash.

I'm a "paranormal investigator" among other many "things" I do, my friend.:cool:

Arup Roy Chowdhury

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Trust me, Nick_1020. Real "spirit orbs" look quite differently from these plain white spots. I won't convince you that these white specks aren't of ghostly origin, but I was once a skeptic until I saw and was held (yes, "she" held my arm, and it was the saddest, driest and coldest thing I've ever felt) by what we call "ghosts". Too bad I haven't caught any one of "them" with my L1020 yet. You can try a very simple experiment to "debunk" my explanation: take a shot with your flash on and take the same shot but without your flash on (with longer exposure time this time) - if they were really spirit orbs you should see them both with and without the flash. Otherwise, it's just dust reflecting in the flash.

I'm a "paranormal investigator" among other many "things" I do, my friend.:cool:

I get these same specks with my 38MP SONY A7R with a 50 1.2 Zeiss so I don't think there is any fault in the camera here.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't being serious gpobernardo...I thought my post on the other thread was comedy magic but nevermind :)

So, you're a paranormal investigator then? I'll openly admit to being a bit of a skeptic with regards to the paranormal. I'll be interested in finding out what made you become an investigator into such phenomena.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3