Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Out of curiosity: Has anyone who ordered through AT&T seen a preauthorization on their credit card account yet? Has your order moved past "processing", or does it say something different?

Order Status processing
credit Card Charge processing
In Store Order

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Out of curiosity: Has anyone who ordered through AT&T seen a preauthorization on their credit card account yet? Has your order moved past "processing", or does it say something different?

Mine still says processing. Sucks, I canceled from ATT...I'm out 342$ until this is back in my account.

Manoj1551

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
My Status says ATTENTION. Can anyone pls help me in knowing what does that mean ? I ordered from Premier account today at 1 PM.

Last edited:

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
After the complete failure that is ordering from Microsoft, I reordered through AT&T. A few hours later, I received an email saying "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment. Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time."

Obviously it isn't shipping yet, but I also noticed that there's no hold on my credit card, so I'm not sure what's actually happening. I had a different shipping address than billing address on my order, so I called AT&T to make sure that it had really gone through and they said everything looks good. I have never had so much trouble preordering something.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
After the complete failure that is ordering from Microsoft, I reordered through AT&T. A few hours later, I received an email saying "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment. Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time."

Obviously it isn't shipping yet, but I also noticed that there's no hold on my credit card, so I'm not sure what's actually happening. I had a different shipping address than billing address on my order, so I called AT&T to make sure that it had really gone through and they said everything looks good. I have never had so much trouble preordering something.

at least you did the right thing and ordered with AT&T, if it's a problem ordering through AT&T just imagine with MS (simplexity)

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site

Dear god man, I'm sorry ATT and the MS Store sucks ***.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Just pre-ordered this beauty from Negri Electronics for $740. Got an unlocked, 32gig yellow version. I absolutely love my 920, but will likely sell it to recover the costs of my purchase. This is the Nokia phone I have been dreaming of for the past 2 years.
I did too. A black one. Just checked and they don't expect them till the damn 30th. Just tried AT&T and sold out. Should have just done premier first

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand how they're sold out. I just checked AT&T and it still says it's shipping on the 23rd for all colors.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand how they're sold out. I just checked AT&T and it still says it's shipping on the 23rd for all colors.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

same thing happened with the 920, customers who ordered next day after preorders started got it first while the first preorders got lost somehow...

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
A coworker was checking her upgrade eligibility this afternoon and on a whim, I decided to see if AT&T would allow me to upgrade (even though my earliest contract doesn't expire until December)... as it turns out, AT&T will let you get full discount pricing at the 6-month mark.

Thankfully, I knew that the Microsoft Store online was offering the free camera grip, so I ended up ordering from there. No difficulties doing so, other than the fact that I had to put IE11 (Win8.1) in compatibility mode for the Microsoft Store, because the Submit buttons wouldn't work. I'm actually pretty excited about it now, and I still have my 920 to fall back on should I have any reason to do so.

My only disappointment is not knowing the availability of red and cyan versions, but oh well... I ended up getting a black one, which is good too. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs