Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
What links are people looking at to confirm shipping? I seem to remember someone having a trick for the 920 by going directly to the FedEx site.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
let's just hope AT&T doesn't ship our device 2 months after release, they did this to some of their most valued customers and couldn't even cancel the order and pick one up ^_^

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
So we know that anyone who has confirmed shipping in this thread got Black. This will give us a good idea when White/Yellow start as well. I'm hoping they actually got in every color this time.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna be sad if Yellow aren't to me by Friday. Lots going on with the kids this weekend, and I want to capture it all as much as possible.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
My order now shows "FDE" as carrier and ship date as "7/23". This was not showing before. Still no tracking number, though.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
everything is useless, they expect you to wait patiently, if the number you called has a "spanish" option just try it, they answer here in the states and they know english

videian

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I've still got this;

Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the preordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time.

Ordered the morning of the 16th, around 8am.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I've still got this;

Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the preordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time.

Ordered the morning of the 16th, around 8am.

Oh snap! That would **** me off. Makes me glad I ordered the phone by itself. Sorry, bud.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99