Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

lstrike

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just to put some info together I'll start.

No Commitment
Yellow
No accessories
Ordered online @ ATT Premier
Ordered around 3pm on the 16th because Simplexity screwed me

I'd be willing to bet no commitment orders are getting shafted

There is another post here where no commitment order has been shipped. Also if memory serves me living in Florida I always get late notice but fast shipping. I am hoping its just a logistics thing. Trying to be positive but ugh...Not feeling super confident especially when a few folks have orders that will be in their house by tomorrow 3pm.
Oh and mine is also no commit. I'm afraid of commitment...:winktongue:

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
got my order sent email

but my tracking pulls up USPS as the shipper!

the U S P S! OMGAH! That's frightening---and of course when i try to track---in keeping with usps style, it isnt available :D

attorder.PNG

lstrike

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Eureka! Shipped woohooooo now I can stop cryng. Lol...
B1zzle, all new phones from AT&T I've ordered come with a new sim card and are always labeled exactly as you see.

Thursday by 4:30pm from FedEx.

revolutionofm

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I must've refreshed my AT&T order page 500 times throughout the day, but my Yellow 1020 was finally shipped! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

Now I'm hoping that I can find the yellow charging case and camera grip in store.

TimmyJo

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The World is safe, my phone (and charging case) have shipped. I was pretty sure I ordered the wireless charging case, but it's coming with camera case. There's no charge on my card yet so I'm not sure what's happening there.

White ordered VERY early on 7/16
Sent by FedEx to NH
No commitment

Chakram

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
White shipped to NY FedEx, will be here on 25th. White camera grip to ship on 25th. Ordered together on 16th 4:30am eastern. Premier No Commitment. Wireless charging cases were not online. I have read witless charging case to come in black and yellow only.

TimmyJo

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Website says my accessory is still processing. Email says they've sent "part" of my order. That must be the wireless charging cover that I was 90% sure I ordered. Are they giving the camera case with the phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss