Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
att online preorder! nice phone smaller than I thought it would be

5b31.jpg

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

Anyone's ATT preorder come with the Lumia box unsealed? By that I mean, the box the phone comes in...the little clear circle seal that you usually have to peal or cut to open the phone box was already cut. Phone didnt look tampered with, but just checking. First time I can recall a new phone coming with the seal broken.

Also, sim card was already popped out. Might be int the phone already since I didnt get a sim card error when I turned it on. Will confirm once I wake up.

Phone was ordered off contract. Might be giving ATT a call in the am.

Last edited:

lostaggie

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

Anyone's ATT preorder come with the Lumia box unsealed? By that I mean, the box the phone comes in...the little clear circle seal that you usually have to peal or cut to open the phone box was already cut. Phone didnt look tampered with, but just checking. First time I can recall a new phone coming with the seal broken.

Also, sim card was already popped out. Might be int the phone already since I didnt get a sim card error when I turned it on. Will confirm once I wake up.

Phone was ordered off contract. Might be giving ATT a call in the am.

That is common for att. They open and put the sim in before they ship. I wish they didn't.