09-01-2013 11:03 AM
612 ... 22232425
tools
    Sneaky!! Why didn't I think of that? Oh, wait. I'm still using a Nokia 5110. I REALLY NEED the Lumia 1020!!

Attachment 38755
    lol I remember playing snake on a similar phone oh 12 years ago
    07-31-2013 11:56 PM
    I had that phone! That thing is indestructible. Lol
    07-31-2013 11:58 PM
    On the same order or multiple orders?
    Multiple orders. Throw a bunch of stuff in your cart that equals $150, ring it up and checkout, then do it all over again.

Of course I have no idea if its supposed to work multiple times, or if this was a temporary glitch that I got to take advantage of, because I can't do it anymore. I was able to get 3 separate orders in before it stopped giving me the $150 off.

has your order shipped?
    All my Microsoft Store items shipped today, yes. (I assume you are referring to the stuff I got from the Microsoft Store, not the phone itself, which I cancelled my order last Friday and picked it up at a store).
    08-01-2013 12:30 AM
    Latest for us "few" customers...:
    We are aware that a few of our customers will experience a delay in receiving shipment of Nokia 1020 devices that were purchased through the Microsoft Online Store. Our priority is to ensure that every customer who ordered a Nokia 1020 gets it as quickly as possible. Customers will be notified via email as soon as their order has shipped and have also received a gift card for future use at the Microsoft Online Store. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience our customers have experienced.
    Regards,
    The Microsoft Store Team
    08-01-2013 07:46 AM
    Yeah I got the same. Im glad I cancelled yesterday. No reason that we should be getting our preorders a week after phone release. This was the single most disappointing online store experience I have ever had.
    08-01-2013 08:00 AM
    Yeah it is super disappointing.... I wanted the camera to take nice pictures this weekend when camping...but I guess I won't have it..

I'm not canceling my preorder due to the no tax thing though..
    08-01-2013 08:05 AM
    Did Did you get a SECOND $150 after you cancelled the order?

Yeah I got the same. Im glad I cancelled yesterday. No reason that we should be getting our preorders a week after phone release. This was the single most disappointing online store experience I have ever had.
    08-01-2013 09:19 AM
    I've noticed that my red exclamation point ! is gone, it says it is ready to ship... Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll see a green checkmark, an email, and have it in my hands tomorrow...
    08-01-2013 11:56 AM
    I've noticed that my red exclamation point ! is gone, it says it is ready to ship... Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll see a green checkmark, an email, and have it in my hands tomorrow...
    mine too. if it goes out in the next few hours, it'll be here tomorrow...

right before i leave for a weekend vacay. perfect :)
    08-01-2013 12:02 PM
    mine too. if it goes out in the next few hours, it'll be here tomorrow...

right before i leave for a weekend vacay. perfect :)

YES... "Great News! Your order is ready to ship.
    We will send you an email with tracking information and update this site once it ships.
    Thank you for shopping with us!"
    08-01-2013 12:05 PM
    Same status here. I'm hopeful but still suspicious that this is some kind of error. I'll believe it when I have a tracking number I can verify with FedEx.

The cut off time is 3pm so I our orders ship in the next 90 minutes!!

Good luck to all!

08-01-2013 12:24 PM
    Same status here. I'm hopeful but still suspicious that this is some kind of error. I'll believe it when I have a tracking number I can verify with FedEx.

The cut off time is 3pm so I our orders ship in the next 90 minutes!!

Good luck to all!
    That's great to hear! :) I just got an email from MS stating they're taking orders via their online store for the 1020 and giving away a free camera shell with purchase. Talk about adding insult to injury...Maybe because of all the peeps that cancelled they might have a few more units left in the shipping/receiving dock? lol
    08-01-2013 12:29 PM
    Mine changed too, "
    Great News! Your order is ready to ship.
    We will send you an email with tracking information and update this site once it ships.
    Thank you for shopping with us!"

08-01-2013 12:45 PM
    Great News! Your order has been shipped.
    Please track your shipment using the FedEx tracking link below.
    For your protection, FedEx will require your signature upon delivery.
    Hurraaay!! No email yet but all three boxes have green checks for me!!

Hopefully it'll get to my complex before noon tomorrow when I leave for camping...fedex usually gets there before noon :D so I might be lucky and get to take nice nature pictures!
    giffis likes this.
    08-01-2013 01:06 PM
    I, too, have 3 green check marks and an empty "Shipped" box. I called customer service about an hour ago and was told that my phone should ship today. Since we've passed the 3pm FedEx cut off, I hope they have shipped the phones and haven't updated our order status yet.

If anyone gets tracking information, let us know!
    08-01-2013 02:31 PM
    I, too, have 3 green check marks and an empty "Shipped" box. I called customer service about an hour ago and was told that my phone should ship today. Since we've passed the 3pm FedEx cut off, I hope they have shipped the phones and haven't updated our order status yet.

If anyone gets tracking information, let us know!
    Large vendor have their own cut off time eg Newegg warehouse has truck docks with UPS/Fedex people handling the package.

EDIT: Just got this in my mail box

Great News! Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Yellow has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.
    08-01-2013 02:50 PM
    I hope you guys get your phones tomorrow and not on Monday. Im rootin for you all!
    TemjinC, AllanUSC and cdodgela like this.
    08-01-2013 03:05 PM
    mine is in the process of shipping too! however my original pre-order had been cancelled, so I re-ordered last night. So unless they did a really good job and had someone push my 2nd order up 'in line', pre-ordering was pointless.
    08-01-2013 03:14 PM
    No such email for me yet. I'm still crossing my fingers!

Just got this in my mail box

Great News! Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Yellow has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.
    08-01-2013 03:27 PM
    I've got tracking info!! Nothing on FedEx site yet though... Looking good for tomorrow.
    TemjinC likes this.
    08-01-2013 05:05 PM
    8/01/2013 - Thursday
    5:58 pm Picked up CROFTON, MD

OH YES!
    cdodgela likes this.
    08-01-2013 05:05 PM
    shipped... hurrayhurray.jpg
    cdodgela likes this.
    08-01-2013 05:29 PM
    I'm getting nervous!! I got the second email stating "Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Black has completed processing and is ready to ship" but no other emails and no tracking info.

If your order shipped, shouldn't mine have shipped too?

My [F5] button is completely worn out and I'm getting the feeling I'll be waiting till Monday for mine.

I've got tracking info!! Nothing on FedEx site yet though... Looking good for tomorrow.
    08-01-2013 06:16 PM
    Doesn't look too good for you Allan. Looks like they started scanning into FedEx close to a couple of hours ago. I placed my order on the 16th. When did you place yours?
    08-01-2013 06:41 PM
    Literally thirty seconds after my last post, I got the "Your Microsoft Store Order has been Shipped‏" email!!!

FINALLY!!!

I'm getting nervous!! I got the second email stating "Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Black has completed processing and is ready to ship" but no other emails and no tracking info.

If your order shipped, shouldn't mine have shipped too?

My [F5] button is completely worn out and I'm getting the feeling I'll be waiting till Monday for mine.
    08-01-2013 06:51 PM
612 ... 22232425