MS Store Lumia 1020 Pre-orders

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I've been needing that the last few+ months...I swear, I've lost sleep over this phone. Checking for new leaks everyday for this phone since the first EOS rumors. It's been insane...I've never been this obsessed with a piece of tech before.
same here. I think my wife is sick of hearing about it!

andybbtt111

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Don't expect it to arrive on Friday, folks:

"Somnath: The launch date of the pre-order phone Nokia Lumia 1020 Black is 07/26/2013.
Me: Is it expected to ship or arrive that day?
Somnath: We will be shipping them immediately upon arrival in the order in which we received the orders.
Somnath: We are expecting the supply of the phone Nokia Lumia 1020 in our distribution center on 07/26/2013. "

Uncled1023

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

"Somnath: The launch date of the pre-order phone Nokia Lumia 1020 Black is 07/26/2013.
Somnath: We will be shipping them immediately upon arrival in the order in which we received the orders.
Somnath: We are expecting the supply of the phone Nokia Lumia 1020 in our distribution center on 07/26/2013. "

Damn... Thanks for the update though.

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

at least now I can look forward to a new phone and a short week next week. My vacation begins at 5:30pm Wednesday :)

tmark86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Damn...I'm going to a wedding this Saturday and really really wanted the phone to arrive before that so that I could take some awesome pictures and show it off to everyone (if they don't ask about the bright yellow anyway).

Debating whether or not to cancel my order from the MS Store and just go to ATT on Friday and pick it up just to have it.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Lolololol, the heading of that preorder FAQs page is so contradictory ....

Yeah that site has conflicting information all over. Some places say it won't ship out till the launch date, other places it says they'll ship as soon as it comes in. Their reps say different things too. Probably the last time I order from Simplexity. Its just hard to pass up the free camera grip deal.

Uncled1023

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that site has conflicting information all over. Some places say it won't ship out till the launch date, other places it says they'll ship as soon as it comes in. Their reps say different things too. Probably the last time I order from Simplexity. Its just hard to pass up the free camera grip deal.

Yea, I usually go through AT&T directly or Amazon cause they both make it so much easier...

If only AT&T offered the free camera grip. Or maybe a free wireless cover

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Yeah they told me on Monday that it would ship on the 27th. Which I was like yeah whatever. I would have went through Best Buy as I could have got a $50 gift card, but the grip is a way better deal.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I got an email about the 27th too. They are clearly clueless.

I did this because of free camera grip and free shipping too, so waiting patiently. Very excited about it though.

giffis

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a re-union party on Sunday. About 100 family's. Microsoft please send it, at least 10 out 100 will buy windows phone by seeing mine. On the other day I took a picture at 9.30 PM with Lumia 920 and guy standing besides me "WOW, how come you get such a clear picture". Once I shown cool features, he told his next phone is Lumia. And he said why the dam this is not advertised well. he never seen this before. When I said next phone is 41MP. He said I am lying.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
it's like christmas eve! i can't sleep

Did you order from the ATT store or the MS Store? If that is going through USPS, it looks like an ATT order...If I am not mistaken I think I saw you post in the other preorder thread that you were going the ATT route. -which if that's the case...that would be the other thread dude. This says MS Store preorders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea