MS Store Lumia 1020 Pre-orders

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone call their local AT&T or Microsoft Store to see if they have it in stock and sellable? I'm really thinking about cancelling and just buying the damn thing...

I wonder if any of the stores will sell it today...

tmark86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If mine doesn't ship in the next several hours I am going to call and cancel the order and go into ATT and pick one up tomorrow. Got a family wedding this weekend and now that I have gotten hooked on the 1020 I need to have it!!

My carrier approval hasn't been check marked either yet even though I ordered on the first day.

Uncled1023

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
If mine doesn't ship in the next several hours I am going to call and cancel the order and go into ATT and pick one up tomorrow. Got a family wedding this weekend and now that I have gotten hooked on the 1020 I need to have it!!

My carrier approval hasn't been check marked either yet even though I ordered on the first day.

Call them up. Mine wasn't checked until yesterday and I ordered the 17th. They checked my approval right then and updated my page. Doesn't really matter, it takes them probably 5 minutes to check, so it wouldn't slow down the process for shipping.

andybbtt111

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I will probably do the same thing. I will cancel if it doesn't ship my 9:30am tomorrow, if it's not out, I'll cancel and run to the store.

andybbtt111

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone call their local AT&T or Microsoft Store to see if they have it in stock and sellable? I'm really thinking about cancelling and just buying the damn thing...

I wonder if any of the stores will sell it today...

Tried. They said tomorrow for the launch only, I might call another store though.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
LOL, Youngstown, Ohio? I grew up there until I moved to Utah in 2010. Struthers / Boardman specifically.

Yeah, my family and I have had multiple run-ins with the USPS. Three separate times my mom has had packages sent to my sister in San Diego stolen directly by the USPS staff. At home here in Youngstown, I've had numerous issues with on-time deliveries. As a result, I've switched entirely to electronic communications and UPS/FedEx for packages... even where it costs me extra to do it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... show me a government service that works efficiently and effectively, and I'll dance a jig in support of bigger government projects. Until then, I'll continue to be a good old-fashioned capitalist and support good businesses.

moirane

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, just curious what I missed, it seems people are expecting the 1020 to ship from MS store today? Everything I have read or been told (by MS Store chat and then on the phone) is that it ships tomorrow via FedEx and I should expect to have it on Monday.

Did I miss something?

Kevin

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, just curious what I missed, it seems people are expecting the 1020 to ship from MS store today? Everything I have read or been told (by MS Store chat and then on the phone) is that it ships tomorrow via FedEx and I should expect to have it on Monday.

Did I miss something?

Kevin

Lol we know. We are just hoping that they will ship them out before the launch date like ATT. All other orders placed through the MS Store arrive on the day of launch...just the only problem is this is Simplexity.

nighthikr24

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm from Youngstown, OH as well. Went to Cardinal Mooney though. Moved up to Cleveland. Actually contemplated moving to Utah back in 2005. Now back to more pressing issues. like where the F is my 1020 Simplexity!!!!!

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Still hoping for a late today shipment Ike the Surface. Hope is not a strategy, if course. Is no sales tax worth a weekend of waiting? I usually say no. Really wanted my 1020 for a couple of concerts this weekend...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers