MS Store Lumia 1020 Pre-orders

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just got an email stating I would have my phone by August 1st and a $150 towards any future purchase at MS store online. No Joke. Anyone else get an email yet? Guess they heard us.

cdodgela

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Email update!
Thank you for ordering your Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows Phone from Microsoft Store. Your new phone and free camera grip should be delivered to you by August 1st. You’ll be getting an email from us once your phone has shipped. Because there was a delay in shipping your order, we’d like to make it up to you by giving you a $150 gift card, good for your next purchase of $150 or more at the Microsoft Store online
Not bad! Wireless cover +!

Alan Lai

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft said:
Dear Alan Lai,

Thank you for ordering your Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows Phone from Microsoft Store. Your new phone and free camera grip should be delivered to you by August 1st. You’ll be getting an email from us once your phone has shipped. Or, you can just track your order on our site.

Because there was a delay in shipping your order, we’d like to make it up to you by giving you a $150 gift card, good for your next purchase of $150 or more at the Microsoft Store online. To use your gift card, just come back to the store, put the items you want in your cart, and use this promo code when you’re checking out:

Thank you for shopping at Microsoft Store

Got this in the email. Guess the slight waiting paid off, $150 off the Lumia was worth it. And also I guess that rep I spoke with was correct in how they are going to be shipping on the 30th.

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Xbox One Day One Edition
  • Delivery Option: Boxed Shipment
  • Quantity: 1
$499.99

Subtotal before applicable taxes:
$349.99
Discount:
-$150.00
Estimated Shipping
$0.00
Tax:
$31.50
Total:
$381.49

There we go! :p

AllanUSC

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes!!!

I got the email too!

I have to say, the customer service over the phone has been horrendous but the $150 gift card takes a lot of the sting away. Does anyone know if the discount code they provided has an expiration date?

I can't really think of anything else I'd like to buy from the MS Store right now but I'll probably want one of those new Surface 2 tablets when they come out next year.

GloriousGlory

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Was going to post here to warn people that MS Store claimed to have the phones in stock. I even called on the phone and asked if it was in stock, and completed the transaction over the phone with a representative. A couple hours later I checked the actual order it stated it was on back order with no ETA.

I'm happy they ended up getting a real date and giving you MS Store credit, but I cancelled my order because of how upset I was. I ended up buying it on Ebay and should get it in a couple of days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234