MS Store Lumia 1020 Pre-orders

Alan Lai

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it is super disappointing.... I wanted the camera to take nice pictures this weekend when camping...but I guess I won't have it..

I'm not canceling my preorder due to the no tax thing though..

AllanUSC

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Did Did you get a SECOND $150 after you cancelled the order?

Yeah I got the same. Im glad I cancelled yesterday. No reason that we should be getting our preorders a week after phone release. This was the single most disappointing online store experience I have ever had.

cdodgela

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that my red exclamation point ! is gone, it says it is ready to ship... Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll see a green checkmark, an email, and have it in my hands tomorrow...

identity-x

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that my red exclamation point ! is gone, it says it is ready to ship... Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll see a green checkmark, an email, and have it in my hands tomorrow...

mine too. if it goes out in the next few hours, it'll be here tomorrow...

right before i leave for a weekend vacay. perfect :)

giffis

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
mine too. if it goes out in the next few hours, it'll be here tomorrow...

right before i leave for a weekend vacay. perfect :)

YES... "Great News! Your order is ready to ship.
We will send you an email with tracking information and update this site once it ships.
Thank you for shopping with us!"

AllanUSC

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Same status here. I'm hopeful but still suspicious that this is some kind of error. I'll believe it when I have a tracking number I can verify with FedEx.

The cut off time is 3pm so I our orders ship in the next 90 minutes!!

Good luck to all!

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Same status here. I'm hopeful but still suspicious that this is some kind of error. I'll believe it when I have a tracking number I can verify with FedEx.

The cut off time is 3pm so I our orders ship in the next 90 minutes!!

Good luck to all!

That's great to hear! :) I just got an email from MS stating they're taking orders via their online store for the 1020 and giving away a free camera shell with purchase. Talk about adding insult to injury...Maybe because of all the peeps that cancelled they might have a few more units left in the shipping/receiving dock? lol

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine changed too, "
[h=2]Great News! Your order is ready to ship.
We will send you an email with tracking information and update this site once it ships.
Thank you for shopping with us!"[/h]

Alan Lai

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft said:
Great News! Your order has been shipped.
Please track your shipment using the FedEx tracking link below.
For your protection, FedEx will require your signature upon delivery.

Hurraaay!! No email yet but all three boxes have green checks for me!!

Hopefully it'll get to my complex before noon tomorrow when I leave for camping...fedex usually gets there before noon :D so I might be lucky and get to take nice nature pictures!

AllanUSC

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I, too, have 3 green check marks and an empty "Shipped" box. I called customer service about an hour ago and was told that my phone should ship today. Since we've passed the 3pm FedEx cut off, I hope they have shipped the phones and haven't updated our order status yet.

If anyone gets tracking information, let us know!

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I, too, have 3 green check marks and an empty "Shipped" box. I called customer service about an hour ago and was told that my phone should ship today. Since we've passed the 3pm FedEx cut off, I hope they have shipped the phones and haven't updated our order status yet.

If anyone gets tracking information, let us know!

Large vendor have their own cut off time eg Newegg warehouse has truck docks with UPS/Fedex people handling the package.

EDIT: Just got this in my mail box

Great News! Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Yellow has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

paoto

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
mine is in the process of shipping too! however my original pre-order had been cancelled, so I re-ordered last night. So unless they did a really good job and had someone push my 2nd order up 'in line', pre-ordering was pointless.

AllanUSC

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
No such email for me yet. I'm still crossing my fingers!

Just got this in my mail box

Great News! Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Yellow has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

AllanUSC

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting nervous!! I got the second email stating "Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Black has completed processing and is ready to ship" but no other emails and no tracking info.

If your order shipped, shouldn't mine have shipped too?

My [F5] button is completely worn out and I'm getting the feeling I'll be waiting till Monday for mine. :cry:

I've got tracking info!! Nothing on FedEx site yet though... Looking good for tomorrow.

cdodgela

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't look too good for you Allan. Looks like they started scanning into FedEx close to a couple of hours ago. I placed my order on the 16th. When did you place yours?

AllanUSC

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Literally thirty seconds after my last post, I got the "Your Microsoft Store Order has been Shipped‏" email!!!

FINALLY!!!

I'm getting nervous!! I got the second email stating "Your new AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 Black has completed processing and is ready to ship" but no other emails and no tracking info.

If your order shipped, shouldn't mine have shipped too?

My [F5] button is completely worn out and I'm getting the feeling I'll be waiting till Monday for mine. :cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss