Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
From the 1020 , 5 mp 'pureview' photo

ncTbq65.jpg

Shouldve called it Lumia 1020 'Grain generator'

Yev91

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this was already posted, but could you post photos taken by the front facing camera to demonstrate the new wide angle camera?

Thanks!

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
That looks better than what 1020 would be able to give you, and Galaxy S4 would look even better.

DID Sammy has since ended the practice of allowing its employees to post anonymous comments, describing the whole affair as "unfortunate" and one that went against its "fundamental principles". It has even been alleged that the South Korean giant hired students to leave the negative feedback on websites in Taiwan

Allegations of Sammy skullduggery first appeared on TaiwanSamsungLeaks.org, which published documents it claimed came from Samsung's outside marketing firm. The paperwork apparently revealed all the fake forum posts made on Taiwanese gadget websites, prompting the whistleblowers to slam Samsung's tactics as "evil".

Samsung: Posting of fake HTC hate was 'unfortunate'

GSMArena wrote about Lumia 1020: As far as image quality is concerned, the Nokia Lumia 1020 is really in a class of its own. None of the other high-end smartphones can come even close to the amount of resolved detail that the huge pixel-dense sensor and the 6-element ZEISS lens deliver. The dynamic range is also much higher than any other flagship can offer. At full resolution (38 MP or 34MP) the noise levels are comparable to those of the 13MP Galaxy S4, which is a pretty great achievement given how much more detail you get.

Deutscher2

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Shouldve called it Lumia 1020 'Grain generator'
First you make a negative comment about a Lumia 920 Pic (because you thought it was Lumia 1020), now you make a new negative comment.
I think we could post any Pic and you will always make a negative comment about the 1020, even if the Pic isn't from the 1020. :winktongue: You have not much knowledge about Photography, or?

josemon

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
First you make a negative comment about a Lumia 920 Pic (because you thought it was Lumia 1020), now you make a new negative comment.
I think we could post any Pic and you will always make a negative comment about the 1020, even if the Pic isn't from the 1020. :winktongue: You have not much knowledge about Photography, or?

he always want to say negatives..and ur last part was correct IMO

kalel_1000

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site

I dont reply to personal attacks with personal attacks so I will leave that comment unanswered.

As anyone with eyes will see however, the 1020 pic has considerable grain, especially on the flowerpot area.

EDIT: I will leave this thread now, but I will be back in 4 days when the 1020 is released and gets compared and destroyed by the 808, an year old Symbian running phone.

Deutscher2

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I dont reply to personal attacks with personal attacks so I will leave that comment unanswered.

As anyone with eyes will see however, the 1020 pic has considerable grain, especially on the flowerpot area.
It was a Question. But once again: Do you have knowledge about Photography? And Do you have some personal rage against the Lumia 1020?

@unternull: "just so everyone knows these are the 38+5mp photos "
I can only see the Pureview 5MP Pics. Whrer are the 38MP Pics?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo