I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 AMA

Th3 I3LooD

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Great! Now we have another happy snapper to indulge our uncontrollable lust for Nokia 1020 Pureview goodness!! =D

and this guy is showing us the phone streight up! Thanks a mil dude!

May I ask how you got your hands on that device?? ... unless you murdered some one at Nokia... probably best not to share then :p

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I've been busy I work for a living like all of you its hard to take hours of time to play.

just a quick question: The Cam Pro app is available on Store or it's built-in the 1020? If it's in Store can you provide us the link to check it out (using share).

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Great! Now we have another happy snapper to indulge our uncontrollable lust for Nokia 1020 Pureview goodness!! =D

and this guy is showing us the phone streight up! Thanks a mil dude!

May I ask how you got your hands on that device?? ... unless you murdered some one at Nokia... probably best not to share then :p

Haha,I have a connection that is letting me play around with it until my yellow preorder comes in. I can add after playing around that the screen and the sound are great and that it really feels great in the hand. My one complaint is that due to the camerabulge it is harder to use when it is on a table without holding it.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
THe problem is this is a phone. If I am going to go through all the trouble of changing those settings then why don't I just bringa really good point and shoot with me or a dslr in the first place?

The auto settings HAVE TO BE GOOD. that's the whole point. if I change all those settings I will miss the shot with a phone camera. Also the fact that this phone is $100 more on contract then the 920 is a big deal .

This is being marketed as the best camera in a phone period. Yet the pictures are not hugely better then the 920 being used in day to day uses.

Besides the megapixels a lot of what the phone can do will be ported over to the 920. the pro camera software is coming to the 920 also.

It's because you won't have to lug around that big, clunky dSLR around with you? Sure, for any venue you would normally take a dSLR too, go ahead and take it with you, as it will obviously still knock out better photos.

The whole point of this device is so that you can take very nice shots without the need to carry around or own a dSLR, and if you forgot your pro camera, you always have the 1020 on you as a back up. But if you want to carry that dSLR around with you everywhere, just to ensure you don't miss a shot, then be my guest.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
The biggest problem in having with the camera on mine is the color reproduction. Everything looks kinda yellow, and it seems like the pictures adjust themselves to look even more yellow as soon as I go to review it. Its driving me nuts! Are you having the same issue at all?

The OP seems to have left the "sunny" filter on, so that very well could be a problem. Some photos posted by other users (see girl eating pizza) look stupendous, and are exactly what I was expecting from this phone.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I heard that there might be, but just for confirmation, is there definitely a button in Pro Camera to switch to other lenses?

Yes, there is. I've taken a few photos and I want to share through SkyDrive but don't want personal information to come through as to protect my friend. Can anyone explain how to do this?

zack251

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
You are right this Cod3rror has been trolling Nokia related news for quite sometimes. I notice his or her nick on mynokiablog and gsmarena, spewing hate against Nokia. He or she used to ridicule 808 before and not praising it over 1020.

Cod3rror are you disgruntled nokia employee? why do you troll on every Nokia related site?
Go to android forums, this place is not for you

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Yes, there is. I've taken a few photos and I want to share through SkyDrive but don't want personal information to come through as to protect my friend. Can anyone explain how to do this?

You'd need to remove the EXIF data. Or, another possibility is just to turn off geotagging on the phone. In settings > photos + camera, turn off "include location info".

unternull

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
2nh48t0.jpg

2dbm1op.jpg

4gq6nq.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea