I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 AMA

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys I know it must be frustrating but try to remember that people that post on the forums also have daily lives to live. I'm sorry to try to be a voice of reason in an otherwise frustration-filled thread filled with replies that seem to be excuses to try to justify your own personal reasons whether to get the phone or not. Be patient. I'm sure the pictures are coming. If you have no intention of purchasing the phone and are here for the lols, try to reply to people as if you were speaking to them face to face. Trying to wind up people and trying to call them out isn't the way to go.

muderko

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Guys I know it must be frustrating but try to remember that people that post on the forums also have daily lives to live. I'm sorry to try to be a voice of reason in an otherwise frustration-filled thread filled with replies that seem to be excuses to try to justify your own personal reasons whether to get the phone or not. Be patient. I'm sure the pictures are coming. If you have no intention of purchasing the phone and are here for the lols, try to reply to people as if you were speaking to them face to face. Trying to wind up people and trying to call them out isn't the way to go.

We all understand that they have their lives, but their approach was not the best. Instead of repeating (im at work, busy, no time, soon....etc) while they are spending all the sweet time on replying at the forums and just saying (patience, patience), they could have uploaded one shot of the device itself,, ONE shot! So everybody else will go silent!

unternull

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Please put the pitchforks down I was having a good time using the phone and forgot to take pictures of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
This forum is getting wild. Thanks unternill for the pics. Patience is a virtue and some just don't have it. This however proves that if I do get the 1020 I'm going to have to go with Yellow after having a white 920.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon