Look what I got

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
2m458pk.jpg

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
You have one? Awesome! What are your initial impressions of it!?

My first impressions are that as much as I'm used to the "heff" of my L920, this phone is surprisingly light in comparison. Almost too light and I have to adjust what I know about the feel of a Lumia having owned a 900 and 920. But it feels good in the hand and the images you see on this site absolutely doesn't show this phone as it is. I mean, pictures of it make the camera lens look almost out of place but in hand, it fits the 1020 well. I will have some pictures to drop later. I'll show what this bad boy is workin' with.

mmef80.jpg

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I heard from one of the reviews that if you go to about>more information it lists the device as a 909 still.

Th3 I3LooD

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Congrats!!

Personally I would go for the black but the white is growing on me, red would be the sickest and my first choice if available, the yellow just makes it looks too much like a toy to me.
are you geting one of those nokia snap on covers for it or maybe that camera grip attachment? or are you just gonna rock it bare (what I would do!) plus let me know if that lanyard really comes in handy and usefull as I have never been a fan of dangling a device from my neck or wrist....

Sorry for all the questions.... I think the 1020 is amazing but I really dont think it is going to be my choice when I upgrade the end of the year. I am waiting for the real 920 successor that Nokia should be releasing around the time I upgrade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes