So anyone going to post in the user reviews thread?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
We've had a few people post that they received their 1020's but no one's posting in the user reviews thread. Dont you know the rest of the world (and Tmo users :) ) are waiting to live vicariously through you to experience the 1020? Hope to see a few posts to bring that thread to life. And post those cat pics! :)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure as more start receiving their preorders, that it will pick up. And with the weekend coming and more time to play with them and post, those threads should start to see more action.

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
gimme time! lol

i just popped my WP cherry today. Must take time to learn the new ways of up and down scrolling and schtuff :D

strikeIII

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
gimme time! lol

i just popped my WP cherry today. Must take time to learn the new ways of up and down scrolling and schtuff :D

Same here, I've had a 920 for a while as a test device for work but now that I have the 1020 I'm acutally going to put my S4 Active and Note 2 away for 30 days to give me a real hands on experience WP8 and the 1020. But I'll say this, there is not much to WP8 that it's not taking long at all to get a customed to it I just have to see if I survive without all the options and functions my Android devices provided.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss