Nokia updates Pro Cam for the Lumia 1020, adds bracketing to the mix | Windows Phone Central

According to the link, it said the app can shoot 5 exposures, but it doesn't indicate the range. Can it take 5 exposures from -2 to +2 (-2, -1, 0, +1, +2)?

Can the self-timer in the Pro Cam app trigger the bracket?

I'm hoping a Lumia 1020 owner can confirm this for me as it's very important!
    07-27-2013 04:16 AM
    Nokia updates Pro Cam for the Lumia 1020, adds bracketing to the mix | Windows Phone Central

According to the link, it said the app can shoot 5 exposures, but it doesn't indicate the range. Can it take 5 exposures from -2 to +2 (-2, -1, 0, +1, +2)?

Can the self-timer in the Pro Cam app trigger the bracket?

I'm hoping a Lumia 1020 owner can confirm this for me as it's very important!
    The article does mention the range of exposures, quoted below;

"The ranges available are -.5EV to +.5EV, -1EV to +1EV, and -2EV to +2EV."
    07-27-2013 04:40 AM
    The article does mention the range of exposures, quoted below;

"The ranges available are -.5EV to +.5EV, -1EV to +1EV, and -2EV to +2EV."
    It doesn't say whether that's for 3 exposures or 5 exposures.
    07-27-2013 08:57 AM
    You can select both the number of esposures and the range. They both must be set before every photo unfortunately.
    07-27-2013 09:11 AM
    I, too, have a question. It seems like every time I leave the Camera Pro app, it resets everything to Auto. Is there a way to prevent that?
    07-27-2013 01:59 PM
    I, too, have a question. It seems like every time I leave the Camera Pro app, it resets everything to Auto. Is there a way to prevent that?
    Not yet. My guess is Nokia will add pre-sets to the mix. Give 'em time to expand Pro Cam.
    B1zzle and bawboh86 like this.
    07-27-2013 02:07 PM
    Not yet. My guess is Nokia will add pre-sets to the mix. Give 'em time to expand Pro Cam.
    Thanks, Daniel. I'll try to be patient, then. :)
    07-27-2013 02:10 PM
    I would like settings to change shutter delay so it's longer.

I made a dji phantom quadcopter mount and I want to be able to fly it pretty high which needs about a minute delay to make it happen.

seems like there are other camera apps but none that use the nokia sdk for larger captures.

Joey
    07-27-2013 03:02 PM
    You can select both the number of esposures and the range. They both must be set before every photo unfortunately.
    I just want to confirm that you have the Lumia 1020? So it'll definitely take 5 exposures from -2 to +2?

Can you also confirm whether there's a self-timer in the app and if so, whether it can be used to trigger the bracketed exposures?
    07-27-2013 06:34 PM
    I just want to confirm that you have the Lumia 1020? So it'll definitely take 5 exposures from -2 to +2?

Can you also confirm whether there's a self-timer in the app and if so, whether it can be used to trigger the bracketed exposures?
    Yes I have the 1020. You can take 5 exposures and you can change the range from +/- 1,2,3 EV.

There is also a self timer that you can use to trigger a bracketed sequence. Couldn't see a way to adjust the timer. It seems to be fixed at 5 seconds...
    07-28-2013 01:04 AM
    Yes I have the 1020. You can take 5 exposures and you can change the range from +/- 1,2,3 EV.

There is also a self timer that you can use to trigger a bracketed sequence. Couldn't see a way to adjust the timer. It seems to be fixed at 5 seconds...
    That's good news. Thanks for the confirmation.

Do you have the camera grip as well? So if you turn the timer on, then as soon as you tap the shutter button, then the 5 second timer will start and then the bracketed exposures will be taken?
    07-28-2013 01:41 AM
    That's good news. Thanks for the confirmation.

Do you have the camera grip as well? So if you turn the timer on, then as soon as you tap the shutter button, then the 5 second timer will start and then the bracketed exposures will be taken?
    I will be picking up a camera grip today. Couldnt find any, but it appears that all the stores around me got a shipment overnight and are showing stock. On topic, yes that is what I meant. You push the shutter button, and there is like a one second delay, then a little circle on the screen disapears circularly for 2-3 seconds. So in total there is about a 3-4 second delays between you pushing the shutter buttons, and the first photo of the bracket starting to take. then about 7-10 seconds until the 5th bracket is done.
    lsquare likes this.
    07-28-2013 11:52 AM
    I will be picking up a camera grip today. Couldnt find any, but it appears that all the stores around me got a shipment overnight and are showing stock. On topic, yes that is what I meant. You push the shutter button, and there is like a one second delay, then a little circle on the screen disapears circularly for 2-3 seconds. So in total there is about a 3-4 second delays between you pushing the shutter buttons, and the first photo of the bracket starting to take. then about 7-10 seconds until the 5th bracket is done.
    That's awesome news! Please report back about whether pressing the shutter on the camera grip will also initiate the timer for the bracketed exposures. Chances are it'll do it, but it never hurts to get a confirmation!
    07-30-2013 02:07 AM
    That's awesome news! Please report back about whether pressing the shutter on the camera grip will also initiate the timer for the bracketed exposures. Chances are it'll do it, but it never hurts to get a confirmation!
    Indeed it does. AS expected. Buy buy buy!
    lsquare likes this.
    07-30-2013 09:18 AM
    Lumia 1020 camera demo:
    hcrick likes this.
    08-03-2013 03:03 PM