At&T Locker Crashing?

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
has anyone else's AT&T locker started crashing every time you open then app?
Mine just did and when i try to share from a photo it just closes as well.
Wasnt doing this a bit ago.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been able to successfully upload but ONE picture using AT&T locker. All other uploads barely make it halfway then fail. This is on bother wifi or cellular data. What's your secret?

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine just stops uploading if I do anything but stare at the uploads screen. And if I exit the app, any photo that happened to be uploading just crashes. Maybe I'll uninstall/re-install and see if that fixes it for me.

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
yes it seems you have to do one photo at a time
no queuing one up
then hitting back and queuing another or it stops them all

i wish you could queue them, that would be very helpful.

i dont know if the auto upload would take care of this? I never use that feature, for some reason ihate opening by drive or locker and then have 100 new photos.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The auto upload takes all of them and makes a queue with all photos right off the bat. That's what I was doing: queuing them all up at once.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I didn't uninstall/reinstall, but I went ahead and tried it where I uploaded one at a time. That worked just fine. So, I have to turn off "easy load" and queue them one at a time, but at least I can back up my 38MP photos from anywhere. :D

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My easy upload worked out well, I just set it on my wireless charger and went to bed and they were all synced when I woke up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett