I got a L1020 yesterday

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The story started a week ago I found a person on Craig's list that wanted a L920 he was willing to trade his 32GB iPhone 5 for it. This iPhone was in mint condition still under warranty till November I couldn't believe he was willing to trade for a L920. I know with the L1020 coming out the street value of the the L920 was going down. For some reason iPhones hold their trade value they just do so I decided if he wanted to trade it would be wise for me to take him up on the offer.

On Thursday of this week a coworker went to Texas/AT&T stadium to watch a soccer game. He lost his iPhone 5 and was forced to go back to his i4 he wanted my i5 bad. I told him get me a L1020 and I would give him my i5. No way he is doing that he could just buy an i5 and be done with it right. He needed to add a line of service for his son anyways so I made him this offer I would give him the i5 and my Samsung ATIV S if he would get me a L1020 he is paying the $300. This way he gets an i5 for himself his son gets a phone and I get a L1020... deal done... I am one happy camper...lol

I spent the day yesterday setting up the L1020 and playing around with it and its camera. It really is a 920 with a home run hitting camera on it. Anyways that is my story I thought I would share.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb