iTunes movies to Lumia 1020.

Jeff Schaub

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
This is my first Windows Phone, so maybe it isn't a 1020 thing but more of a Windows 8 thing (or morel likely an Apple thing).

I'm using the Windows Phone App for Mac, and when I go to the "Movies & TV Shows" tab, nothing is there. I definitely have some movies. Does this have to do with DRM crap? I see all of my music, some of which was purchased on iTunes as well. Need some help here. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just the cold hard truth.

Anthony Vangeli

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Music on iTunes hasn't had DRM for years. Everything else does though.

(I was bummed too, as I had a rather large iTunes library.) It makes sense to purchase movies on Xbox Video now though (for me) as they can stream to a TV through Xbox, as well as on any PC. (And your phone! I think. I haven't tried it, and the lack of Xbox Video on Windows Phone is honestly ridiculous.)

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Music on iTunes hasn't had DRM for years. Everything else does though.

(I was bummed too, as I had a rather large iTunes library.) It makes sense to purchase movies on Xbox Video now though (for me) as they can stream to a TV through Xbox, as well as on any PC. (And your phone! I think. I haven't tried it, and the lack of Xbox Video on Windows Phone is honestly ridiculous.)

Xbox Video is available in the store; Xbox Video | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
As is Xbox Music; Xbox Music | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

They are being baked into WP8.1.

You can stream to a network device (smart TV etc) using Play To or Nokia Play To BETA.
Play to | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786