Free camera grip - AT&T?

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I know that Microsoft is giving free camera grip, but i would like to know if AT&T is doing the same.

Where did you get your free camera grip from?

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Bummer then ...
I saw few posts here stating that have gotten a free camera grip and kind of alluded that is from AT&T. I couldn't find anything official stating that AT&T is giving free camera grip ...
Anyway, i was so amped up when i went to the local ATT store, so i forgot to ask about any perks; just grabbed the phone and run out of the store :)

Dirigent82

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I ended up getting a yellow 1020 today from an AT&T corporate store. They were very nice to work with so I mentioned the Microsoft deal regarding the free camera grip and if they would be willing to match it. The guy helping me (or the manager) hadn't heard about it, so they looked it up on the Microsoft store website. After finding it, they were nice enough to give one to me! I was surprised. I don't think they were supposed to do it, but they credited my account for the purchase price. So, I think I got lucky. Might as well ask if you're buying from an AT&T store, they might do it. Worst they can do is say no.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion