Lumia 1020 Release in India

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I will buy White this time, Initially had White 800 all color accents went well with it.
then got myself a RED 920 to distinguish from other phones, It was a Stand Out.

But now i feel White Will go well with the black hump, and the hump stands out.

Also, getting this phone from Nokia Priority , want that Nokia Insurance.

ifly6e

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
What's the Nokia insurance like? And I'm thinking Yellow need to distinguish ;).. White doesn't appeal to me and black doesn't give that contrast with the camera and the color of the phone :-D

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
What's the Nokia insurance like? And I'm thinking Yellow need to distinguish ;).. White doesn't appeal to me and black doesn't give that contrast with the camera and the color of the phone :-D

Its like a Insurance for your phone, if your phone gets lost by theft or anything, damaged, broken etc you can do a insurance claim.
you have to pay some amount for this but i dunno how much.
I remember i had a nokia 6610 in those days and it was robbed, i filed a FIR and all the things, in month or so i got a letter from the insurance company, i just had to show the letter to the Nokia Priority and they gave me a new 6610, but i had to pay 10% amount.
Dunno how it will work now, need to go in the Nokia Priority Store and Talk about it.

Also, devices costing more than Rs.30,000/- need to pay Rs.471/- for the insurance when you purchase it. That was what i was told for Lumia 920
now i dunno how much they will charge for the 1020.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Well.. I am choosing black, It looks more premium to me and because of the Nokia's clear black display the screen's blackness matches with the black body around the screen creating an elusion between screen and body.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Iam sure few months after launch. ..nokia will introduce new colors...like red or cyan...thou yellow color is a hit...funny even yellow iphone c was the 1st color to be sold out...

ifly6e

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Red would look awesome.. Not sure about cyan.. I am definitely going to take a look at the yellow one.. hopefully, it's reasonably priced :-D

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Its like a Insurance for your phone, if your phone gets lost by theft or anything, damaged, broken etc you can do a insurance claim.
you have to pay some amount for this but i dunno how much.
I remember i had a nokia 6610 in those days and it was robbed, i filed a FIR and all the things, in month or so i got a letter from the insurance company, i just had to show the letter to the Nokia Priority and they gave me a new 6610, but i had to pay 10% amount.
Dunno how it will work now, need to go in the Nokia Priority Store and Talk about it.

Also, devices costing more than Rs.30,000/- need to pay Rs.471/- for the insurance when you purchase it. That was what i was told for Lumia 920
now i dunno how much they will charge for the 1020.

Haven't you already paid for the insurance?

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys lumia 1020 launched in Philippines. ..for 35000 peso...will retail on 11 oct...I wonder wats with 11 oct and nokia...will exp there..happy indian price is cheaper...awaiting 11 oct or maybe 10 fr me ;)

Harshv61

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
In 2014's feb-march, Nokia maybe launching one more advanced camera technology.. One have an option to keep patience, till then price will fall too around 30-32k.. :angel:

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
even if they launch new devices later on, nothing will come close to the 808 and 1020.
These devices are absolute, even if the devices get old the camera tech will still be talked about.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys just got news again...the mrp mite be 48k..tat too much. ..but its bundled uo with free goodies like bluetooth and all...if retail price touches 45k...a free camera grip makes sense...iam buying newaz watever is the price....lets wait till 10 oct

ifly6e

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Guys just got news again...the mrp mite be 48k..tat too much. ..but its bundled uo with free goodies like bluetooth and all...if retail price touches 45k...a free camera grip makes sense...iam buying newaz watever is the price....lets wait till 10 oct

With the price in the global market.. I am sensing it might be on the higher end :\.. If it's 48 K.. Too hell with this :-D 45 K is also too high!.. 41 is stretching but it's all right..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99