Lumia 1020 Release in India

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Nokia Indiatimes has comparatively high rates than other sites but 720 is still available between 16k-18k without discount coupon. Lucky for me I got it for 14.5k. But you gotta admit, eBay has literally gone mad here. :grin:

Ebay has no inventory my friend, they don't even sell anything, its sellers who do business using ebay as a platform.
You can even pay ebay to list your item as a featured deal or frontpage item.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Ebay has no inventory my friend, they don't even sell anything, its sellers who do business using ebay as a platform.
You can even pay ebay to list your item as a featured deal or frontpage item.

Yeah I know that, even flipkart isn't. My bad, I shouldn't have mentioned it that way.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I know that, even flipkart isn't. My bad, I shouldn't have mentioned it that way.

Flipkart partly has inventory and partly allows random people to sell stuff without monitoring things.
Ebay has nothing to do with inventory, they earn by fees that's all.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
snap deal showing tat 1020 ships from 13 oct..earlier they were saying 3rd week of oct...i may get mine on 11 oct..lets hope...

Ajay Kumar Singh

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I just talked to a Nokia Priority and they said that the Lumia 1020 will be available to them on 12th night or 13th morning also they have a demo Lumia 1020 in their store. Tomorrow I am going to pre-book and experience the Lumia 1020 and they are offering a free Nokia Bluetooth headset (my be BH-220). So I suggest you guys to call you near by Nokia Priority and if they have a demo Lumia 1020 available then first experience it and then decide to buy it right now or wait for the price drop.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I just booked my Lumia 1020 in Nokia Priority and also used their demo unit. It run very smooth as expected, its thinner and less weighted than Lumia 920 and the giant 41MP camera shoots awesome photos and videos and I also got a free Nokia BH-112 Bluetooth Headset from Nokia Priority as a gift. I will get my Lumia 1020 in 2 to 3 days.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Congrats bro... for yr lumia 1020...wic color did u book...even mine will cme by sat or sun I hope...did they mention about 1000 rs voucher and free insurance. ....

Ajay Kumar Singh

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I asked them about the Rs.1000 voucher and the free insurance and they said that they are not informed about any of these things from Nokia but if such offer be available later then its for sure that I will be getting advantage of these offer but I think may have Nokia replaced these offers with the free gift, lets see what happens when I get my phone and I booked the colour Black.

Harshv61

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Do every Nokia Priority in every city differs in functioning ?
Its strange as today I inquired Nokia Priority here in Varanasi about the availability and demo unit of 1020. They replied-- "Abhi toh nahi pata kuch, Diwali ke pehle tak aa jayega, aapka no note kar le rahe hain, jaise koi information milegi, aapko hum call karengey/ We dont have any current information, it will arrive before Diwali. We are noting your contact no, will update you soon."

Last edited:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Do every Nokia Priority in every city differs in functioning ?
Its strange as today I inquired Nokia Priority here in Varanasi about the availability and demo unit of 1020. They replied-- "Abhi toh nahi pata kuch, Diwali ke pehle tak aa jayega, aapka no note kar le rahe hain, jaise koi information milegi, aapko hum call karengey."

Refrain from using regional language pal, stick to English, alternatively provide english translation too.
Yes, care centres can differ.

ifly6e

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Great, I saw a dummy phone.. It looks gorgeous I must say.. I enquired with the Nokia priority guy regarding the price.. He said at least 30-35 people came in asking for the price of the phone and when they said 50 k only one paid up for pre-order and everyone else said.. dam Nokia must be crazy :\.. But, the yellow looks SWEET!

WinMaverick

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Flipkart is running a 10% cashback on mobiles for using Standard Chartered credit/debit card till Nov 3. So, the effective price boils down to 44,999 and you get to retain the Canon Pixma printer and the Nokia powerbank. I think nothing can beat this deal at the moment :love:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)