Lumia 1020 Release in India

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
When I first saw the 1020's pre-order price, my reaction was like, "Okay Nokia has officially gone nuts." But the situation is getting better now.

I sometimes feel, you are only online to quote my replies.
Back to the topic, Let the 22nd October event thru, they will surely put some buyback offer, EMI Scheme and price drop on this one ;).

I dont like the 32GB version at all, lets see if they can come up with a 64GB version here.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys today ordered my 2nd lumia 1020 frm indiatimes.com for 41.5...awesome price..even if u r a nokia dealer u will get fr 47k...weird...iam happy...

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Guys today ordered my 2nd lumia 1020 frm indiatimes.com for 41.5...awesome price..even if u r a nokia dealer u will get fr 47k...weird...iam happy...

I know that, a friend has a shop was shocked when a pal of mine bought 720 for 15.4k, because his purchasing price was more than that.
Am looking to ditch my 720 for a 1020 now.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Bro did u spk to indiatimes ppl...I called them up and asked them to deliver my fone asap....now they said will deliver within 7 days... :)
First off cool down on the crying and all comments bro. It's everyone's hard earned money and if they want to comment on spending it then they should be allowed to :-D.. Apart from that, even though I thought I won't be buying this phone till it goes down to a respectable price.. I finally placed the order yesterday.. Will be getting it by 28th October.. Price from indiatimes.. 41.5 K !!.. After FLASH1510 discount code.. And regarding your comment on Apple.. We don't comment on that because WE DON'T CARE what apple sells it for.. But, as a marker the price of apple devices are consistent. They don't drop like other manufacturers.. For example, Lumia 920 is now 22-23 K :O

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Bro did u spk to indiatimes ppl...I called them up and asked them to deliver my fone asap....now they said will deliver within 7 days... :)

Boy, am I surprised? [No]
I do know that Indiatimes had bad reviews, yes I did say earlier today that there should not be any problem. Friend had purchased a 720 somewhere in AUgust, was delivered quick, but if Indiatimes starts haunting you, you need to brace yourself. The 7 day extension thing is sick.

Check this link, you should see the other side.

http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Shopping-indiatimes-com-reviews-925076355

If they can't get your product after 7 days, ask for a refund, ifthey delay file for a chargeback (I hope you paid by credit card)

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Bro no I mean they said delivery date of 30 oct....but I called them up and said to hurry up the order....frm 14 days saying 7 days....did u hear frm them...coz u saidyr delivery date was 28 oct right ?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Its owned by the times group right ? Hope my fone arrives ?....lol...even nokia has officially tied up with them. ...

Yes indiatimes is owned by Timesgroup.
Imagine a world class company hiring HSC pass people to run it, you can already see the future it'll be carving for itself.

Also regarding your previous post, I haven't ordered any 1020, I don't plan to at these rates. Instead am looking on Ebay.com and .co.uk for good deals.
41k doesn't make sense right now, specially when 6 new devices are coming on Oct 22

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb