Lumia 1020 Release in India

ifly6e

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Even I called them up.. they said we have put in a request to deliver urgently.. But, the delivery date is maximum 28th October itself.. We will try to deliver at the earliest.. but no assurances.. Idk how the guy said 7 days to jeetu!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Even I called them up.. they said we have put in a request to deliver urgently.. But, the delivery date is maximum 28th October itself.. We will try to deliver at the earliest.. but no assurances.. Idk how the guy said 7 days to jeetu!

Maybe he threatened something, who knows.
1 things for sure, indiatimes and shopping can be a 'matter of luck'

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Bro I dint believe them tats y asked ifly6e wat reply he got....I have ordered 1st time frm them....my stuff frm hk and china cme within 10 days...indiatimes is based in delhi...shouldn't take more than 5 days to deliver anywhere in india....iam. in bombay...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Bro I dint believe them tats y asked ifly6e wat reply he got....I have ordered 1st time frm them....my stuff frm hk and china cme within 10 days...indiatimes is based in delhi...shouldn't take more than 5 days to deliver anywhere in india....iam. in bombay...

do you mind writing in English? You can see that the other posts on the forum use full words. Thank you.

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Indiatimes have had bad reviews many a times,
Its on your luck you receive a device or no.

Also,i remember trying to buy it online but could'nt cause they showed some card error.

If you guys are from Bombay, would advice you guys to go and check out in ALFA, the shopping area in Parle.
1020 has been listed for 43k their.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I've never had a fancy for Alfa, I may visit there to see whats new in the market, but I'd never order stuff from there, I'm better paying a few extra quid and sleeping peacefully.

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I've never had a fancy for Alfa, I may visit there to see whats new in the market, but I'd never order stuff from there, I'm better paying a few extra quid and sleeping peacefully.

I dunno why people are afraid buying from Alfa?
Remember you open a Seal Packed Box....

I have always bought my stuff and phones from their, never been any problem.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Bro its difficult to believe that india times can be a scam...I hope not..I want my lumia 1020 i will hound them...frds can anyone who has brought from them tell their experiences. ..thanx...

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Hahahah, thats the most hilarious thing I ever saw. You really made me laugh.

AM downloading that video and saving it to my phone.

Here your prize,

YouWinNothing-220x162.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs