Make sure to contact Nokia with your issues

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
While its easy to post on forums like this about issues the best way to get Nokia's attention so they will be resolved is to contact Nokia directly. On twitter you can contact @NokiaCareUS, @NokiaUS or their support forums Discussions - Nokia Support Discussions. For users in other countries check the Nokia site for your region which has links to their social networks. :smile:

derDaniel

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of the heating issue of lots of 920s, I could not find any statement expect "it is usual that phones get warm".
Which is completely unsatisfying..

Mark Everingham

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
It is usual for phones to get warm, what do you expect them to say?
It has a microprocessor in it, which get hot when in use (see any computer)
It has a battery in it, which get hot when being charged or in use ( see any rechargeable battery)
As long the phone is not too hot to hold, the phone is fine.

giffis

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Experienced heating issue only when I charge my phone and also use Nokia Drive or Browse heavily on LTE at the same time. Playing contents within the phone never caused heating issue. Like downloaded YouTube video or Nokia offline music. I still remember I used to spray water on the table and keep my Iphone4 over it while charging.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
My L920 gets warm when radio is active for a period of time (voice or data). Nothing unusual. It doesn't get anywhere near as hot as my Sammy Focus did. The heat would become an issue when on a long telephone call.

derDaniel

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
See, that's what I am talking about.
It is a heating problem not a warming Problem.
You can't even hold it in your Hand nor put it on your ear..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss