Weekly L1020 Photography Challenge

anon(5959407)

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello all! I used to frequent an amateur photography sub-forum when I was younger and we used to do weekly photography "contests" for fun. There's no prize to be won, but the point of it was to just pick a subject, style or concept for the week and see what people were able to come up with.

I know there's a photography section in the forums now, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic and I would like this to be between the 1020's (all other models feel free to borrow the idea though!), so if this could be left in the 1020 section it would be greatly appreciated.

So the rules:
1) On Friday, the challenge will be revealed! All participants have a week to post the submissions before the next challenge is revealed.

2) Only TWO photos per participant are allowed! This will force you to pick your favorites (and keep people from having to endlessly scroll)

3) Have fun! At the end of the day, that's what it's all about.

The Challenge
Our first challenge will be... Motion!

583623284_vqPYm-M-1.jpg

source: http://photo.net/nature-photography-forum/00V0HT?start=10

With the Lumia 1020's ability to adjust shutter speed, motion can really be conveyed through its photos. Our challenge this week is to emphasize motion in some way. Good luck and happy shooting!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
The photography section was just created this week and is still gaining momentum. That's why the traffic is still low. This can still be a weekly contest for 1020 only if it does get moved there. Defeats the point of a photography forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs