Downloading 1020 high res photos

Seminole War

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
When I try and take my photos off the 1020 with my PC it only shows one of each photo I took I think its the 34mp photos but not sure I thought it would have doubles of each photo a 5mp and a 34mp since I got it set to save both in the pro camera settings
Does it saves both to camera roll or does it save the 5mp somewhere else for sharing from the phone cause only one copy of each photo is on the phone camera roll

anon(5959407)

May 4, 2013
Visit site
When I try and take my photos off the 1020 with my PC it only shows one of each photo I took I think its the 34mp photos but not sure I thought it would have doubles of each photo a 5mp and a 34mp since I got it set to save both in the pro camera settings
Does it saves both to camera roll or does it save the 5mp somewhere else for sharing from the phone cause only one copy of each photo is on the phone camera roll

Go to "File Explorer" and find your phone under "Drives" and then navigate to "Pictures". You can copy and paste both files from there to wherever you want to save them.

Seminole War

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks alot I was just using the windows phone desktop app never looked on the Phone in the drive all the high res photos were there even ones I had already deleted the low res versions of

Seminole War

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I do this and still only see 10 mp or less? Is there a setting on phone that should be used to get the 38 mp images?

Russ

You have to use the pro camera app and the three little dots on bottom open up the settings then you can change the capture mode to 38 or 34 mp depending on what aspect ratio you got it set too

JSRunning

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I do this and still only see 10 mp or less? Is there a setting on phone that should be used to get the 38 mp images?

Are you confusing MP (megapixels) with MB (megabytes)? The resolution of the full-res photos are 34-38 MP, but they are typically 8-10 MB in size. File size on disk is much different than pixel resolution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99