Lumia 1020 issue with Photobeamer / Redlaser apps or defective?

GloriousGlory

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
So today I was showing off my phone at work and using photo beamer. The first few times I showed it off it worked perfectly finem then the last time I tried it, it just didn't work. I noticed the camera keeps focusing in and out.

I want to know if this occurs with anyone else using Photobeamer... that app is so great but I'm really worried I have a defective unit, but it doesn't seem like it because all camera functions still work properly.

Just to note, photobeamer still works for me at home, perhaps I was too close to the monitor, but either way it still focuses in and out, i want to know if it happens to anyone else.

The second issue is that since the camera cant focus on anything closer than about 6-7 inches, how are we supposed to use barcode scanner apps such as red laser? I tried it earlier and it doesn't seem like it works.

Last edited:

Twissenia

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Try to make the QR tag smaller.

In Firefox that's Ctrl + Scroll wheel or Ctrl + Minus.

If the tag is approx 7x7cm big it works with my Lumia 920 - if it's bigger it doesn't work.
As soon as it's scanned you can restore the original zoom level with ctrl + 0 (zero).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo