What color did you get? POLL

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Got the Lumia 1020 in black, but thinking of swapping it out for yellow. I feel like the yellow is a little too loud, but not sure...

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I love my yellow 1020. Then again, I like bright colors. Green converse, bright bow ties, and multiple shirts of varying colors. I was actually sad I couldn't get a yellow or red 920 and was REALLY excited when I found I could get a yellow 1020. It was a logical progression for me.

InspireMe

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Got the Lumia 1020 in black, but thinking of swapping it out for yellow. I feel like the yellow is a little too loud, but not sure...

I was thinking the same thing but I'm a week into it with a yellow one and I love it. Glad I didn't go black for mine (no offense to those who love their black phones!).

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Yellow's GORGEOUS - the photos online did not do it justice - this is the best looking phone I have ever owned! 2nd best was the Lumia 900 Cyan

Hey can I change my vote? My brain was in Florida mode and I hit White by accident :B

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Had the Yellow 920 , so decided against the yellow and got the black 1020 today. Since Black is my favorite color, it suits me well.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Got the Black.

Wanted to try the Yellow, but chickened out thinking it could be too flashy for my work and my age. I am in late 30s... But you can't go wrong with Black as you can any colors on the Tiles will work fine.

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Got the Black.

Wanted to try the Yellow, but chickened out thinking it could be too flashy for my work and my age. I am in late 30s... But you can't go wrong with Black as you can any colors on the Tiles will work fine.
Same here. LOL. The yellow might be too flashy at work.

aggie

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
it was a little flashy for me at work but I'm in an office full of older, late 30's to 50's construction guys. I switched mine for the black today. Definitely not as pleasing to the eye as the yellow but I usually always get black and the whole time I had the yellow I found myself wishing I'd got black. Being in construction and having two young kids I worry about dirt issues on the lighter colored matte finish. The white One X I had was always blue on the edges from being in my pockets.

Chip O

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I got all three but I use the yellow one.

There are tons of black and white phones out there but the yellow just screams Lumia, so that's the one I carry.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Cyan isn't available...

Matte white is a pain to maintain.
Black is boring.
Yellow is just too bright.

But, either way, I'll get white, and a cyan case if available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes